- Looking for baby products? Visit the Baby Store at Amazon.co.uk for special offers on gifts and essentials.
Baby Minds: Brain-Building Games Your Baby will Love Paperback – 13 Jul 2000
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Over 65 games and activities to jump-start the development of your baby's brain and social skills.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It made very fascinating reading as well - plus it was exciting to watch my son learn to do new stuff based on the ideas in the book.
I would recommend this book to all new parents
The message from the book is that learning is fun for babies and that they want to learn, be stimulated and solve problems. The book shows you valuable ways to use the early days with your child constructively.
In the introduction, we learn that the child will remember rhymes read to it even before birth (Dr Seuss is the example given). Even at one day old, Baby will start recognising your facial expressions and start mimicking them! From start to finish, case studies are given to illustrate how clever our children are, and how we can help them develop that potential.
I can't wait to finish the book - but I'm already playing with my child, before birth!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Child & Developmental Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare > Baby Development
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Psychology Textbooks