Customer reviews

on 29 December 2017
Did extensive research before getting a running stroller and am very happy with my choice. The suspension is great, comfortable to run with and a must have for long walks off road
on 14 May 2016
Fantastic!!
on 20 May 2014
So easy to fold and put up. Easy to push and manoeuvre. Very smooth comfortable looking ride compared to lesser pushchairs, great on city cobbles and country walks. Even my mother-in-law loves it and rates it higher than the Phil and Teds she has for my brother-in-laws kids.
3 people found this helpful
on 5 April 2016
Love it! We had Baby Jogger GT for a while and wanted an upgrade with air-filled tires. It's marvellous! Very smooth ride and easy to push. It fits our Honda Jazz with the back wheels off (very easy to take off and put back on) no problem. The only negative for me is that the back of the seat is shorter than on GT (who thought of that?). About an inch shorter.
on 11 October 2014
All perfect...
on 2 October 2015
Prompt delivery. Super easy to put together. Love the patented one hand fold!
on 17 November 2016
Very good!!!
on 13 October 2014
This is a great buggy. The suspension is great, it goes very smoothly, and it's easy to push even in the grass. The canopy comes down so low, that with a footmuff you don't even need a rain-cover most times. The basket is big enough to accommodate two school bags and two winter coats. The seat is wide and high, and the baby is very happy there. And it folds into nothing.

The only disadvantage, is that the handlebar is not adjustable - I am 5.1", and I do feel it would be more comfortable if I could make it a bit lower.
2 people found this helpful
on 30 December 2015
Could not speak more highly of this product. We are pretty rural and have been using for the past six months on and off road and have been running too. It was the best purchase we made for our little one and fully expect it to last us for a good few years yet - we considered mountain buggy but seeing this folded up made the decision easy as it is far more practical for transporting along with all the other kit a kabudle you need with your baby.
on 5 February 2015
FIX FOR THE WHEEL WOBBLE/SHIMMEY
So I loved my Summit X3 for 3 months until the front wheel started to wobble terribly when walking. As I exported this pram and am not about to send it back under warranty (postage - expensive!) I searched the web for prams with similar issues and some suggested fixing it by inserting a rubber washer between the front wheel and the frame. I tried that - take the front wheel off, place washer over metal that pokes out from wheel and re-attach- but my washers weren't big enough to click the wheel back into place. So with the wheel ON I got a thick rubber band, cut it, then wrapped it really snug around the tiny gap under the plastic and the top of the front wheel and this has worked. I may have to eventually find a large rubber washer (you can always cut the hole to size) but at least we know that it's the tiny gap that's causing the problem. I am in love again. Let's see how long it lasts....
7 people found this helpful