on 1 April 2013
As a reviewer has previously commented - this footmuff does not fit the baby jogger GT model! Unfortunately I have found out the hard way. I bought the babyjogger pushchair a week ago along with the footmuff and was really looking forward to taking my eight month old out and about, but after a week of struggling to get a frantic and tearful baby strapped in securely due to the footmuff slipping down as I try and place him in (as most babies are - he is wriggler!) I am returning the footmuff. I have noticed on my friends buggy's the footmuff reaches up and over the back of the seat and then fastens over the handle bar, thus keeping the footmuff securely in place - this would totally solve the problem.
on 19 March 2013
This product is not easy to fasten and take off. It is really difficult to get my son in and out of the pram when this muff is in place. I think the problem is it does not have long enough ties - maybe if they were elasticated it would work better.
on 26 March 2013
I sent this footmuff back. Although it claims to be universal and fit nearly all Baby Joggers, it does not fit the City Mini GT. The harness slits on the footmuff do not match up to the harness hooks on the Baby Jogger. My 20 month old could just about fit in it so it would have been useless in a few months, even if the slits did fit. Additionally, the top of footmuff has no way of attaching to the pushchair so it slides down.

I ended up getting a custom made footmuff from Snunkie that fits perfectly, does not slide down and has plenty of room for growth. I am baffled as to how a company that has nothing to do with Baby Jogger can get the measurements for the footmuff exactly right, yet Baby Jogger are happy to sell branded footmuffs that don't fit or stay in place.
on 8 June 2015
Can't believe that this is a genuine Baby Jogger foot muff! They just do not fit very well at all. There is no where for it to strap on to at the top so when you put your baby into it the whole thing slides down. We had to stictch velcro to the top of it and then a strip of velco to the baby jogger itself but even then it's not the best. Expected better from genuine Baby Joggers stuff. Should have read the reviews!
on 18 February 2015
This footmuff has been well used and still looks good. It washes well which is a great plus as the insides can get dirty from shoes. A plus is that you can still used the under part as a liner without the cover zipped on. I did find that a small label inside kept getting caught in the zip, so I would advise removing that.
on 26 November 2013
It fits perfectly our Citymini Jogger black and red pram, it looks stylish, it is warm. It doesn't slide down. It is not expensive.
on 30 September 2013
Fits the jogger perfectly to keep my baby warm. Very happy with purchase and it was great value for money. Would recommend.
on 27 February 2013
Lovely and cosy, easy take off and comes up to a good height around child to block out the wind.
It is a little expensive though. Should come with the stroller
on 11 December 2013
I am really pleased with this item. I bought this at the same time as purchasing my City Mini, and it has been great.
The footmuff keeps our son lovely and warm, the fabric inside is lovely and cosy, and he always looks snuggly and happy in it. The fabric on the outside is water resistant, and personally I have found that with this, I don't need a raincover, as between the muff and the City Mini's lovely big hood, he stays warm and dry even in the rain.
The front zips off, converting it into a seat liner, which is a great option, although I haven't done this yet as we're in cold weather.
The best thing about this item is it has a conveniently placed hole that allows easy access to the City Mini folding mechanism that is located on the seat unit, making it the ideal accessory for the City Mini.
The pushchair folds down nicely, even with the footmuff still attached which is also a great bonus, as it means no faffing about or having to take it on/off etc. The quality is lovely and I have no complaints as yet. All in all, if you have the City Mini I'd certainly recommend this!
Happy customer and happy baby.
on 21 October 2013
I was confused when reading reviews about this product. I needed footmuff and I decided to risk and order this original product. We have Baby Jogger City Mini GT and I can assure that it fits perfectly to GT, not as said in some other reviews. I definitely recommend this footmuff if you need one.