Style Name: City Mini Series/Elite/Summit|Change

on 16 October 2014
Fitted great. Perfect for just running in to the shops quick. Also has the car seat sitting lovely and high, which gave great access to the basket underneath as well as being easy to pull faces! Just remember though that the right and left is when you're facing from the front of the pram, not from the handle end. I got a little confused sometimes with my scrambled baby brain!
on 16 August 2011
I think it was most my fault for not reading the description properly, but just know that these adaptors are NOT made to be used on the Baby Jogger City Mini Double stroller.
on 23 March 2015
Best buy ever! Didn't know if I will Need to use my car seats with the buggy but ended up using it all the time. Works great with the double buggy city mini select. I use to car seats and it is perfect
on 5 August 2014
Fit for purpose, delivered quickly, u need to he aware of which way round they go eg. Left and right as they are unsafe and don't fit properly. I hate the position of my baby in the car seat so don't use these much, prefer the bassinet for my baby jogger.
on 24 October 2012
Fits my Baby Jogger City Mini perfectly with maxi cosi car seat. Can be a bit awkward to click car seat in but once positioned right it goes in perfectly. Seems secure, has extra belt to ensure safety. Pleased with product.
on 16 July 2016
Our one-month old son suffered a fractured skull due to what we believe is a faulty design with the way the Baby Jogger Maxi-Cosi Car Seat Adaptor works. We are writing this review to warn others of what happened so that hopefully this will not happen to anyone else's child.

We purchased the adaptor to attach a Maxi-Cosi Car Seat to a Baby Jogger Summit X3 stroller. We thought the car seat was safely secured to the stroller, but it was not. The car seat fell off the stroller while the stroller was stationary.

Upon additional inspection the adaptor is not easy to fully secure. Further, it's possible to think that it is secured when in fact it is not. We find this extremely dangerous and will not be using this product again.

We have read that others have reported issues with making the attachment secure but it's not clear if the design fault is unique to our particular adaptor or a general design problem. It's also not clear whether the problem is with the adaptor or something else (e.g., perhaps the issue is with stroller-side attachments on our Summit).

We will also be contacting Baby Jogger to alert them to this issue as we do not want any other children to be harmed.
on 23 August 2014
Fits perfect on my baby jogger city mini and my maxi cosy cabrio fix well onto them. Very secure and safe indeed.saved me from buying a new buggy as the baby jogger one was my oldest sons which is 3 years old.
on 30 October 2011
The adaptors attach really easily to the baby jogger city mini! & our Maxi Cosi clips in perfectly & sits completely securely
on 21 April 2013
Nothing bad to say about these.
They do their job perfectly and has made using the baby jogger with capsule easy.
on 3 February 2015
These work well and seem quite tough. BUT they lift the centre of gravity really high up. This is probably fine if you are pushing child no 1 around. It's really not so good when an older child climbs on the side wheel of the buggy and tries to look in at the baby. Or when the front wheel of a 3 wheeler gets caught in a kerb and the buggy wobbles.

I know someone who several times found that the buggy had been tipped over, complete with baby in bassinet.