Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Matt Terry Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 27 January 2014
Living in central London I really didn't need this slightly heavier version designed more for rougher terrain and maybe should have bought the GT but my ego wanting the best for my child got the better of me. Having said that it is still an amazing pushchair, light and very easy to manoeuvre. The one hand folding mechanism is really very easy and my 1 year old seems to enjoy the comfort. Unless you plan to use this on rough terrain you may be better off with the city mini or the GT. Maybe we'll go for some nice weekends away in the country to justify my choice.
on 15 May 2013
Easy to pack. Light and my son had no problem with sleeping in it. Can recommend it to any baby :)
on 17 January 2014
Found this on Amazon for much cheaper than the stores locally. Early days yet but it seems like it will do the job that it's designed for. I've no experience of other strollers so I can't compare but it's heavier than I expected.
on 1 December 2013
I had already decided to buy a baby jogger elite, rrp £400. Searched to find the best price. I was sceptical about such a good deal but this arrived earlier than quoted and is exactly as described and exact match to that I had chosen in store. I have not been able to find a better pushchair for quality, price, practicality and longevity.

See one answered question