on 22 February 2015
Purchased for my Mother as she really admired my new G-Shock GPW-1000raf-1aer......she mentioned she would want an analogue one and 'see through' so it would go with any outfit...

Well there werent many analogue AND see through G-Shocks and the ones that there are are mostly VERY feminine/girly..but thsi one is a truly scaled down traditional G-shocg in shape and vibe..

She is very pelased with it and its a GREAT looking watch...as with many things the picture does NOT do it justice.....the face for instance is VERY mirrored an its a pretty sparkly watch in general..with many of the usaul G-SHiock features (even the hands move every 20 secs just like on my GPW-1000 as well as the hands being automatic rather than adjusted with a crown).

The back light is also very nice, an Amber type colour that has the 'fade in and fade out' feature called 'Afterglow' and it is pretty easy to use, especialy if you are familair with the operation of otehr G-Shocks...but once you have the hang of it,all the functions are nicely laid out.

Well now me AND my Mum have G-Shocks that we are both VERY happy with....I dont think they will eb the last we buy either....I already have my eye on a couple of other modes (MTG and aviation series mostly!) and Im pretty sure Mum wont turn down a nice black Baby G for wearing 'smart' : D

Bravo Casio...I am officially a BIG FAN! 9and so is Mummy : P)
on 10 April 2014
Nice watch. The picture on the website is misleading as the watch is not solid white. The finish is actually clear, similar to the pink and blue g-shocks. Luckily the recipient liked it.
on 20 November 2015
Nice watch but its very small as for g shock. I know its baby g but wanted a bit bigger watch. Also it looks a bit more white on the pic as it actually is clear.
on 9 October 2015
Good watch but clear strap looks cheap making it like a plastic toy watch!
on 13 January 2016
Difficult to see the actual time!
on 2 December 2015
LOVE my watch just what I wanted
on 10 May 2015