on 16 October 2013
Bought this watch for my wife as a gift. she absolutely loves it - great watch!! Only down side would be that iit is a little bit awkward to get set up, but once sorted, a fantastic watch.
on 2 August 2012
I haven't worn a watch in about 6 years due to watches causing a rash whenever I was warm, instead I have relied on my phone for the time. After starting a new job where phones are not allowed I have had to find a watch I can wear. A friend is a big fan of Baby G and recommended I try one. After much research, I decided on this model with both digital and anaolgue display & in white so it would go with everything.

I have now worn this watch for almost a month, one which has been very warm at times and I can happily say I am rash free. I have managed to scratch the glass already, I don't know how. I suspect the white strap can easily get grubby but being plastic should wash up nicely. I have small wrists and wear this on the third to last hole so you may struggle fastening it if you have large wrists. The only other point I would make is that there are times when the minute hand covers the digital displays.
on 27 March 2014
This is an amazing watch! Absolutely love it. Great design - feels really durable and looks stylish as well. Ideal for everyday use. I've had it for 6 months now and still works perfectly. However it's beginning to look a bit dirty (the strap) - but I'm sure it's nothing I can't clean (I can just look up how to clean the resin material properly). The 3 different dials on the watch is very useful - tells the date, seconds and digital format of the time (either in 12hr or 24hr format depending on your setting).

My only issue with this watch though is that it doesn't automatically update the Daylight Saving Time. Since you use a Timezone to set your time (all can be followed from the manual provided) - I've actually had to use a different Timezone for Fall back/Winter time (when the clock goes back an hour) in order to set it to the right time. Currently using Lisbon Timezone and I live in England. Now when the Daylight Saving Time starts this Sunday, I guess I'll just move it back to London time.

Apart from that, I have no other problems with it. I love watches and this is definitely one of my favourites. If you're looking for an everyday watch to use, look no further! This watch will be perfect for it!
on 18 June 2012
A great new adition to the Baby-G range, it is the third I have purchased over the years and my favourite.
The hands are great, I much prefer it to the plain digital and the size is good.
I particularly like the colour of this one also (white), seems to be trendy at the moment although I chose it because it was unobtrusive as a colour.
It has everything I need for the Gym/swimming or just as a watch, it looks good
which ever way you use it.
on 8 April 2014
I bought this watch for work in January and thought I'd wait before leaving a review. The watch when it arrived was nice and the white strap and face looked good. I had been looking at this one and a similar blue one and now wish i had gone for the darker one. The white strap now looks grubby and despite using various different cleaning products on it, it won't come up white again. I guess it's to be expected but it spoils the look of the watch.
on 8 February 2012
I purchased this after reading the reviews - I already owned a Baby G watch with Canvas straps and it was
beginning to look very grubby as I wear it for work and like that it has the day of the week as well as the
date, which is a must when working nights!.
Excellent purchase and quick delivery.
on 15 February 2012
The Baby G ladies watch is great i love it and it looks good too , seen this watch in high street £20 more than what i paid for it , well chuffed !
on 19 July 2012
great watch with many features, quality and classy.great buy. very happy with watch. i can only say if you like the picture buy the watch its even better looking when you get it.
on 5 January 2015
I never received this watch - somehow it went astray, but I was refunded. However, my fiancée kindly managed to get me one for Christmas anyway! I have a beautiful Bulova watch for best and wanted a durable watch for work (but one that was nice looking). This is perfect. I love wearing it. It looks really smart and expensive. I love the white, even though I was unsure of white to begin with, but I think black can look at bit manly. This watch has a nice clear dial, a good light and is comfortable to wear. I have quite small wrists and I have it on the second to last hole.

I highly recommend this watch as it goes with everything I wear, smart or casual and it just looks so nice!
on 30 June 2014
Totally useless display ,unreadable except in bright direct light .programing requires doctorate in computer programming , using functions is not intuitive .Returned as useless

See one answered question