- Item Weight: 340 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 399 g
- Item model number: 8256-00-88
- ASIN: B000F48ZUS
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 1 Jan. 2002
- Average Customer Review: 15 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 362,581 in Kitchen & Home (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Home)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.95 UK delivery
Baby Dan Food Mill with Serving Spoon
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Prepare healthy and fresh foods for baby
- Strains and purees, separating seeds
- Simple to use anywhere
- No batteries or electric needed
- Dishwasher safe, easy to clean
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Until it melted, the mill was working fine, but to me being sterilisable is quite an important factor when making baby food.
I had one of these for my first baby but it was an Annabel karmel one which used to leak water which squished out of certain veg everywhere. I used this mill to puree some steamed cabbage and it didn't leak any water out at all.
we took our 9month old daughter to Turkey on holiday, I was so worried about the food and how I would feed her, someone suggested one of these.
Its amazing, we picked a verity of meat and veg from the buffet, stuck it all in, turned the handle, and it made instant baby mushy food. She managed to eat everything the buffet had to offer.
beef was a little hard to mince up, but it did do it, fruit, veg, pasta, its excellent.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Absolutely fantastic, grinds foods with ease. We've tried pasta hot dogs vegetables and more. My only criticism is could be bigger. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Acerstar
Brilliant foodmill used with first child, easy to use.Published on 16 Oct. 2014 by Miss Natalie Milton
This is OK, although it often takes two of us to mince food if it's even a little tough, like meat. One person pushing down with all their might while the other tries to turn the... Read morePublished on 26 Jun. 2014 by Ben
We took the Baby Dan Food Mill on holiday to Italy with us when our daughter was weaning. It's compact size and great case meant I could slip it into my baby bag and whip it out in... Read morePublished on 14 Oct. 2009 by Mr. Mark A. Burke
We brought this following the birth of our second child and it is brilliant. Our 10 month old is very fussy and I was willing to try anything which would get her to eat. Read morePublished on 22 Aug. 2009 by OskeyP