Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change
Price:£8.99+ £0.99 shipping

on 16 January 2009
My 15 month old son loves the dvd. He loves the simple cartoons as well as the real life animals and the music works really well at keeping him focused. I also like the fact (as well as keeping him quiet for a while) that it is educational and he's learning new animals and sounds. Would probably buy more baby einstein dvds if they were a bit cheaper.
on 2 April 2009
My 9 month old absolutely loves this one and also Baby Einstein World of Animals. He is completely glued for the duration and laughs and smiles even when the Baby Einstein catepillar makes it's apperance at the beginning before the show even starts! It is longer than some of the others in the series which does make him restless however he soon regains interest when they go off to another animal region. There are quite a few good bonus features too, such as Jane's Animal Expedition which always gets a big smile. I think overall he likes the footage of the animals in the wild - Neighbourhood Animals and Baby Beethoven haven't really been hits but I will try them again in a few months.
on 29 August 2011
My baby loves all the Baby Einstein videos. He laughs and laughs when they are on. He usually watches it for a few minutes then plays a bit, then it will grab his attention again. The classical music is lovely and the because they are calm and a lot slower than what is on kids tv he finds it easy to watch. Really recommend. Also when baby was sick at 5 months and very cranky these videos were only thing that helped him relax. He watched them snuggled up on the sofa, a God send that week!
on 28 May 2011
I bought the entire baby Einstein Series when my babies were just born. I started with the obvious 3 month DVDs but soon my babies wanted something new. At 3 months I played for them Baby Noah, which the product rates for 12 months plus, but immediatly my babies were amazed by all the animals in the wild. In my opinion this is the best DVD of the series, it is extremely well done, the music is great, the balance between illustrations, toys and real animal images is wonderful. My baby girl said her first word to this DVD at only 3.5 months. When the image of the Whale appeared and the child was about to say the word in the DVD, my little daughter screamed: Whale!!!!
I highly recommend this DVD and would not wait to show it to the baby at 12 months. You wont be dissapointed if you try it a lot earlier.
on 4 March 2010
We bought this DVD a bit young, at 4 months she is not quite engaged enough with the TV to care what is on. But the music is relaxing (for me at least) and she likes the animals. Particularly the real animals, but the puppets are fun too. She also seems to enjoy the caterpillar at the beginning...maybe more than the main show at the moment...but it gives her a new dimension to try and I love watching her reactions to the noises and moving images. In short doses the DVD is fine for her age, but she could not stay still long enough to watch the whole thing in one go.
on 3 September 2013
This is the best dvd I have ever bought. I bought it for my little man when he was quite young and he was fascinated. He's now 2 and still loves it. He knows all the animals and the music isn't annoying so when he has it on repeat I don't get sick of hearing it. He's always asking for his animal dvd and would recommend to all parents. I even enjoy sitting with him and talking about all the different animals.
on 10 May 2013
My one-year old seems fairly uninterested in this one although she loved the others (Neptune, Beethoven and Mozart). Maybe overly long, or maybe my little one has just found other things to interest her now that she's moving about and reluctant to stay in one place! Either way, this has only had a couple of viewings and I don't think we'll be watching for much longer.
on 26 June 2013
These DVDs are amazing at holding the attention of young children. No one in their right mind would even imagine that it will make their child a genius but it keeps them amused while providing a little more educational material than Peppa. The animals in this one are fab. Well presented.
on 9 May 2013
Not as great as Baby TV DVD's but they are cheaper, add variety and baby enjoys it. I don't think he'll be an Einstein. I think there's an over promise in that title! But, it is nice and gives him an opportunity to see what animals really look like and not just cartoons and fluffy toys!
on 28 April 2016
The disc was broken when I received it - I mean like, in two pieces. So, I was kinda annoyed a couple of days but i'm guessing it was an accident, and those do happen every now and then.