on 13 April 2013
All the Baby Einstein products are fabulous for children's stimulation and learning. My child is nearly 3 and still asks to watch his DVDs. We sit and talk about all the things we see. His vocabulary is great as a result of seeing things as different forms eg a real dog, a toy dog and a drawing of a dog. Plus more unusual things. I bought this one for a friend's baby at birth. She's now 4 months old and loves all the colours, music and movements.
on 21 February 2006
After the success of Baby Mozart and World Animals I bought this for my daughter (14 m). It is a bad imitation of WA, but without the creativity and the humour. This is all subjective, but only the tone deaf are not bothered by the rendition of Ol' MacDonald by children who sing it sooo flat that it hurts the ear. To make it worse, it is sung in a tempo and joie de vivre of a funeral march-the Verdi Requiem is hip hop compared to this. That means this torture lasts for 5 min plus, 20% of the time of the tape. My little one had her hands on her ears and said:AAAAAAAAAAAAA! Awful. Should be banned. Only buy if your child is tone deaf or as a punishment.
on 2 June 2013
My son 16 months old loves the baby Einstein series
It's fun colourful and musicall
We put these on for his chill out times and they work he usually sleeps whilst watching these
It certainly chills him out if he gets a bit frantic

Well done Disney

They arrived on time as described definitely recommend these DVDs
on 23 February 2014
As soon as it starts playing my little one is glued to the TV, stomping her feet with excitement!
Although not yet able to speak she reacts to the pictures of animals and tries repeating after the narrators the names of the animals. Very useful item!
on 17 June 2015
babies love it and it keeps them entertained for the whole programme
on 14 December 2013
Both my children loved this so when my Nephew born 7 years after my children arrived it was bought with some trepidation. I needn't of worried. Its a classic for babies/toddlers. My Nephew, now 1 gets super excited just the same as my own two did. they love the music and the content is superb.
on 17 November 2014
My daughter enjoyed this DVD.
on 22 February 2011
My 9 month old son loves this DVD and it's the perfect length to make a batch of food for him. He sits babbling at the TV. Classical music plays whilst images of real animals and puppets move across the screen.
on 19 December 2012
To be honest the DVD is a bit strange, however my 6 month Los son absolutely loves it, so that's what counts!
on 20 February 2010
I found some scenes and ideas repeated. Not as interesting and varied as some of the other titles I've purchased. My child still prefers it to other types of videos.