My Own Baby Combination Highchair and Rocking Chair
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Age recommendation: from 3 years
- Interacts with the My Own Baby Boy Interactive Doll
- Removable and washable fabric cover at 30°
- Doll not supplied
- Highchair/rocking chair for baby dolls up to 52 cm
- Designed for easy transformation from highchair to rocking chair
Berchet's My Own Baby Combination Highchair and Rocking Chair converts easily between a swing and a highchair. Its pink gingham fabric, white metal bars and blue plastic padding make it not only robust, but also very like the current fashions in real highchairs. Kids will recognise this, and it will add an extra reality to their role-play.
It is fitted with an electronic tag, which means that when kids put the Berchet My Own (Interactive 52 cm) Baby Doll into the swing/highchair, baby knows where she is, and speaks special words and giggles. When set up as a highchair, it's the perfect height for children who are aged around three years and older. It's a little difficult to get the baby into the swing, without the swing unhooking, but this didn't spoil the enjoyment of the children who tested it.
It's a lot of fun feeding and playing with your doll in this highchair and swing, and it represents an excellent, well-made and attractive role-play toy. --Alison Jardine
- Dual function: use it as a highchair to feed your baby doll or as a rocking chair.
- Place your own My Own Baby Boy Interactive Doll in the highchair/rocking chair, he will start to talk and say "food, Mummy" and then "wee wee, Mummy"--just like a real baby.