Customer reviews

Colour: Black|Change

on 8 March 2017
I love my Bababing however for the high price would expect the Velcro to stick better, it is terrible. I have lost items out of it as they are not secure. So I have had to buy a new cheaper version that works better. Really expected more for my money.
on 7 January 2012
I had the bababing changing bag when our son was a baby - huge fan! Best bag ever. So once he was beyond having to take a mountain of kit and bottles out with me I got this. neater alternative for flipping out a sturdy and soft mat. The velcro closures could do with a tad more reach to them as with 3 nappies and wipes it's a tiny stretch - but that's fine as 3 nappies is fine to leave the house with.
Totally recommend this once past the changing bag stage.
on 6 February 2013
I have been looking for the ultimate change bag, as my son is older now and do not need to take an entire change bag with me all the time......this is fantastic, holds what you need for changing so no faffing around looking for everything in a bag, simply take this and you're ready. The mat itself is a really good size as well.
on 4 August 2016
well, it's a great idea and really good quality of material. it's big and probably is very convenient BUT:
- it won't fit any change bag so i wouldn't bother taking it with me separately each time
- the pockets inside won't take anything (like extra nappy or wipes) - too tight and won't close
so we actually never used it!
on 25 August 2014
The product is very heavy which is my main reason for marking it down. Works quite well and holds quite a few pampers wipes etc. I find it small still - I know it's one of the bigger ones in the market but I just hate the idea of my child's body or face getting in contact with the changing station and it certainly can even with this product, from a fairly small age (4m or so)
on 14 April 2015
This has been one of the best purchases we have made for our kiddies! Very good size, really useful pockets for spare nappies and wipes, and a good size mat for the child to lie on. Also comes with two good carry handles to make it that bit easier to manage one handed. One of the handles is also great for hanging off the buggy.
on 3 February 2016
Very good quality product, but I feel that it doesn't have enough wrap around to seal safely when folded up.
A few centimetres more and a bit more velcro would make this a far greater product.
For example: You can only fit 3 size 1 nappies and half a pack of wipes, anymore and it can't close fully, or securely.
on 3 June 2017
Great for putting in a big bag for a changing bag. I have also clipped it onto my sling when going out and about - it only takes a couple of nappies and I always save my almost empty wipe packs and put those in as a full pack wouldn't fit. Simply add your mobile and bank card if you want to go completely 'bagless' whilst baby wearing.
on 26 September 2016
great product, really a must when travelling
on 20 July 2015
Easy to fold and unfold one handed, looks really smart and fits nicely into a day bag