BaByliss Diamond Heated Smoothing and Straightening Brush
|Price:||£63.50 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£16.50 (21%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Simply brush for fast, easy smoothness with visible shine.
- Perfect for straightening kinky or frizz-prone hair without flattening.
- Heated diamond-ceramic fins to straighten as you brush.
- Flexible taming bristles and detangling combs provide gentle grip and control.
- Super ionic frizz-control.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Achieve smooth hair with natural volume and healthy shine at home. Unique 3D straightening system with 3 heat settings up to 200C for total smoothing and straightening on all hair types. With frizz-taming ions to enhance shine, the ionic conditioning is active as soon as you turn the product on. You will know it is working from the buzzing noise you will hear as the ions are released and from the silky finish it gives your hair.
1 x BaByliss Diamond Heated Smoothing Brush, 1 x Heat Protective Glove, 1 x Heat Mat, 1 x Storage Pouch, 1 x Information Booklet
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The main issue with this is that it doesn't properly straighten, add shine or maintain styling - which are all the things claimed by the product. However, it isn't completely useless as there is straightening and smoothing but just not at a good level.
- Straightens hair from all angles
- Reduces frizz (but this effect doesn't last long)
- Smooths hair (but no where near as silky as straightners)
- Maintains volume - less flat look than straightners
- Less heat damage than straightners
- Useful heat glove, heat mat and bag
- Takes longer than straighners
- Hair not perfectly straight - ends cannot be done properly because you have to hold hair taut and let it go before the end so ends don't get the the same level of straightning
- Not much shine
- Difficult to get at the roots so frizz and waviness remains there
- Effect wears away very quickly!
If it had been priced around £40 I would consider it value for money, but at nearly double this I didn't really feel it was worth it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent product. I have naturally frizzy hair and this straightened it well giving volume and a natural look, without using very hot straightening irons. Pleasantly surprised.Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
I read the reviews and I was so excited but it does really take some time to straighten the hair even though I have soft curly hair and the finish would make your hair looks so big... Read morePublished 10 days ago by SUAD
Very pleased with this. Arrived quickly but wasn't packed in an outer brown box, just the actual product box which meant it was visible to the world and in my view at risk of being... Read morePublished 12 days ago by B. Lloyd
Wow what a find
From frizzy to smooth in minutes..
Wife says it doesn't really do the job! Still uses her straighteners!Published 16 days ago by Wookie
After reading the reviews I was hoping for something that would straighten my hair but not GHD poker straight. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Mrs EDB
I very rarely write reviews about products...however, I just have to review this brush! I have thick wavy hair, that dries frizzy rather than in wonderful beachey waves. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Joda
work very well and very quickly
only downside is i thought i could use it on wet hair, but the instruction say not to