on 20 April 2015
Needed a complete replacement hairdryer as previous one's diffuser snapped and no other diffuser fitted it. Having read the reviews of this one I opted to give it a go, especially as it was reasonably priced and i have used BaByliss before. It arrived quickly and well packaged. the drier itself is quite light which is a bones as it saves sore arms and wrists when drying! the cord is as some other reviewers said a little short although for my purposes it is fine as the extension it is plugged into is right where I dry my hair. Attachments fit snuggly and are good quality - not cheap fragile plastic. I also discovered that BaByliss have a spares section on their website where replacement diffusers just like this one can be bought. the variable heat and speed settings are great too. overall, very pleased with my purchase for the price I paid.
3 people found this helpful
on 6 June 2016
Been using this for 2 years now! This hair dryer is quite powerful, lightweight and has a good size diffuser. It dries long curly hair in about 5 minutes, especially when using the big nozzle attachment. It blows both hot and cold air with multiple heat and power/speed settings.

Only issue is the length of the lead; it could've been a bit longer.
But overall great product and does the job well. Great for long curly hair!
review imagereview imagereview image
6 people found this helpful
on 28 December 2015
Effective and well made. In the past I have owned hair dryers with diffusers which simply would not remained attached to the main body of the dryer when in use. I found this infuriating as - if I don't use a diffuser - my 3A/B/C hair resembles a black dandelion puff when artificially dried without one.

The diffuser on this dryer has long prongs and sits firmly in place. There are sufficient heat/speed settings and a useful "cool shot" button.

I have given this 4* as there isn't an ionic function, which I am convinced does really help smooth hair which is frizz prone.
2 people found this helpful
on 13 November 2014
Bought this as a replacement hair dryer for an aging dryer that was about to give out; when you see sparks, its time for it to go!

First impressions are very good, 3 speeds/heat settings, plus cold blow. Volume tool included, and the standard nozzle which clips on. What I like about this model:
++ Reasonable length of lead, and a good quality round flex at that, not thin rubbish. Length is 1.65m
+++ The grille (should you get hair in it), can be opened up from the casing and cleaned out properly.
++++ Very fast, and on the hottest setting, its VERY warm.

Its a large dryer, but very lightweight, I would say not the sort to take on holiday. This is one for regular use.
With a 3 year warranty, this makes this a good budget buy, and the wife and I like it.
One person found this helpful
on 5 May 2018
Although I don't know a great deal about hairdryers myself, I purchased this for my wife back in 2012.

Still to this day, the hairdryer is still being used and working as it did on the day it arrived - albeit making sure it is cleaned out every 6 months or so.

For the price, I'm not sure what else you could ask for.

Overall, great product at a very fair price. Highly recommended.
on 8 February 2015
I bought this hairdryer because of the feedback and the price seemed quite reasonable. My old hairdryer had the bucket type diffuser which I loved, this one obviously did not but on the whole I thought it was a good buy. Easy to use, not too heavy but the electric flex is a little bit short, hence 4 stars and not five, about another 18 inches of cable would have been perfect for me. I can't really comment on the two attachments which came with this item as I don't use them, have bought a ETI Universal Diffuser to go with this dryer which works really well for me.
on 6 December 2015
It is a good price for its quality & and a good quality for its price! - I know there were negative comments about position of buttons on the handle but I am glad I have not stoppped at that to buy it. My son who is the main user does not mind the buttons. There were comments about the length about the cable: although it does not reach his height (1.93m), it is just for him to move it around, he still enjoys coming out looking fashionable!
on 14 March 2018
Good dryer, with a range of heat and speed settings. Lowest setting on both whilst using the diffusers have been a blessing to my hair. Helping improve my waves and overall condition greatly! others consenteated air attachment is great for finish ends to give a tidier look to the waves too. Fairly light weight compared to some dryers Ive tried manage to use it frequently without any arm ache! Only downside would be the length of the cord could do with been a little longer.
VINE VOICEon 28 October 2013
My previous hair dryer had lasted for years and so I was a bit cross with myself when I knocked it on the floor and a piece of the plastic broke off.
Looking on amazon for a direct replacement, this seems the most obvious choice and at a very reasonable price which is always good.
I'm not completely convinced it is as powerful as my previous dryer but that has been thrown away now so I can't check, however it works better than adequately.
My hair is short by the way so I don't use any of the volumising or styling attachments that are included.
on 22 February 2018
Bought this ages ago and it's still working perfectly! I love using this hairdryer and out of the ones I own this is my go to. My only wish is that the hairdryer was collapsible/foldable for easier storage as it's a little bulky.