BYBLIGHT F12 1000Lm CREE LED Torch, 5-Mode, Rechargeable, Zoomable, IP67 Waterproof Tactical Flashlight Torch (for Camping, Hiking and Emergency Use) with 18650 Battery
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ★ SUPER BRIGHT: 1000-LUMEN CREE XP-L V6 LED. Zoomable focus the light beam from wide (two football fields, 660 ft / 200 m) to narrow. Quick switch between five modes :High, Medium, low, Strobe, SOS.
- ★ LONG RUN TIME: The rechargeable 18650 3350mAh Lithium-ion battery offers up to 6hrs of powerful (High Mode, the first 2hrs of 1000LM,then 4hrs 800LM), no hassle with batteries. Genuine CREE LED guarantees an incredible consistent 50000 hours of use.
- ★ SMARTER DESIGN: Rotate the tail of torch to find the USB port, charge with the included cable, no need to remove the tail switch. The F12 always remembers the last light setting. It's more simple, space-saving and safe.【Pls Note: After switch off the torch, you need to wait at least 3 seconds to turn on the torch again, it will remember the last light setting, if not it defaults to switch modes.】
- ★ SOLID & DURABLE: IPX-67 Waterproof design makes it works great even in wet weather. High strength aero-grade aluminium alloy body is treated with a military-spec hard anodized finish to endure scratches, abrasions and corrosion. accidentally dropped.
- ★ RISK-FREE PURCHASE: You get BYBLIGHT F12 Flashlight, 18650 Rechargeable lithium Battery (Pre-load), Micro USB cable, wrist strap, user manual, and our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
BYBLIGHT Rechargeable LED Torch, Super Bright 800 Lumens Small CREE LED Flashlight, Built-in 18650 Battery, 5 Modes, IP67 Waterproof Powerful Torch for Camping, Dog Walking, Outdoor Activitie
Ledeak T6 Upgrade L2 CREE,1200 Lumens LED Torch,5 Modes Zoomable Waterproof Tactical Flashlight with USB Charger,18650 Rechargeable Battery,Cycling Handlebar Mount,Flashlight Holster
BYBLIGHT Rechargeable LED Torch, Super Bright 800 Lumen Adjustable Focus Tactical Flashlight with 26650 Powerful Battery, IP65 Waterproof Torch for Camping, Dog Walking, Outdoor
[Rechargeable LED Torch] Super Bright LED Flashlight for Camping, Hiking, Fishing(18650 Battery Included)
H&S LED Torch Super Bright CREE T6 Torch Zoomable Waterproof Flashlight Camping Light - XML
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Ruitengda||Vockvic UK||Ruitengda||HY-Ele||H&S Alliance UK Ltd|
|Battery Description||USB Rechargeable 18650 Li-ion Battery (No need charger)||—||18650 / 3 X AAA||Upgraded 26650 Li-ion Battery (Bigger capacity than 18650 battery)||battery_type_lithium_ion||3 x AAA or 18650 battery|
|Brightness||1,000 lumen||800 lumen||1,200 lumen||800 lumen||600 lumen||1,600 lumen|
|Item Dimensions||14.7 x 4.1 x 4.1 cm||—||1.36 m x 26 cm x 26 cm||14 x 4.5 x 4 cm||12.6 x 2.7 x 2.7 cm||13 x 3.5 x 3.5 cm|
|Item Weight||270 grams||—||—||284 grams||81 grams||150 grams|
|Light Source||True 1000-Lumen( Not over rated) CREE XP-L V6 LED||LED||CREE XML2 LED||True 800-Lumen Genuine CREE LED||LED||CREE T6 LED|
|Material||High-grade Aluminum||military-grade aluminum||—||Aircraft Grade Aluminum||Aluminum||Aluminum Alloy|
|Size||—||—||13.4 x 2.8 x 3.5 cm||B453||—||Standard Torch|
Built-in USB charging port allows to be safely charged from any USB port, No more wasteing of buying batteries.
The rechargeable 3350mAh battery offers up to max 10 hours (Low-beam mode) of powerful, non-diminishing light.
Easily zoomable from board-coverage Floodlight to focused Spotlight, also features five modes with memory function.
Military-grade anodized-aluminum body endure scratches, abrasions and corrosion, braves any situations.
Powerful Versatile Rechargeable LED Flashlight
Provides Tactical Support
All-metal construction and scalloped-bezel head are heavy duty and strong.
Ensures F12 shines even when in heavy raining or short time submersible.
Get Ready for Challenge
BYBLIGHT F12 reliably illuminates in both hot and cold extreme conditon.
Don't Make the Same Mistakes When Buying a Flashlight.
You might have had enough of disappointment again and again with these inveracious advertisements which boast 1000-Lumen and even ridiculous 2000-Lumen for no more than 20 pounds flashlight.
NOW YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
The BYBLIGHT F12 professional flashlights are designed with "High Quality, High Cost-effective" in mind.
Utilizing a ultra bright Cree XP-L V6 LED with a revolutionary len reflector, combining USB recharging port, memory function of 5 light modes, IP67-rated water resistant,
F12 zoomable flashlights are the ultimate lighting tools for hunting, trekking, camping, cycling, law enforcement, search and rescue etc.
F12 Pro Features:
- Genuine high-performance, high-efficiency Cree LED XP-L V6 chip for stunning 1000-lumen brightness
- The included 3350mAh lithium-ion battery is recharged via built-in USB charging port with the supplied cable
- Easily zoomable from broad-coverage illumination to focussed spotlight
- Sweeps bright light over the length of two football fields (660 ft / 200 m) and reaches nearly 1000 ft
- Multiple 5 light modes make the F12 essential for all lighting situations
- Conveniently remembers your last light setting
- Stands on-end as an emergency light source
- IP67-rated water resistant and designed for use in heavy rain
- Durable aluminum body and shock-resistance endure rough handling
- Anti-slip texture for better grip in your hand
- Wrist strap comes pre-attached for easy to use
What You Get:
- 1 x BYBLIGHT F12 Flashlight
- 1 x 18650 Rechargeable Battery (pre-installed)
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x Wrist Strap
- 1 x User Manual
Take the Last LED Flashlight You Need Home! It Worth Every Penny.
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Customers who bought this item also bought
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have owned an LED Lenser P7 torch for many years, which gives a good even throw in the ‘wide’ setting and has served me well for dog walking at night. More recently I have purchased an Olight S2R flashlight to keep in the car, which has very good performance for its small size, although it was quite expensive and has no zoom option.
There is an old adage that ‘you get what you pay for’, so I had expected the Byblight F12 to be considerably inferior in build quality and ergonomics to my other torches. However, after testing this flashlight today, I can confirm that the build quality is very good indeed and I soon discovered that the variable beam throw of the F12 is excellent, being wider than my old P7 by a significant margin.
The colour temperature of the light is also very white when compared with the Olight model, which has a noticeable yellow cast by comparison. When zoomed out, the beam setting is also very good, so unless you require an ultra-tight beam, the zoom range on this F12 flashlight should be more than adequate for most applications. I did notice that on the wide zoom setting, the beam does not project a perfectly circular beam, but manifests a slightly squared off beam, although this is hardly significant. If you analyse the uniformity of the beam coverage throughout the zoom range while projecting the light onto a white wall, it is clear to see that the centre of the beam is brighter than the outside on a tight setting, which then progressively changes to a darker centre as you zoom out to the wide setting. Despite this variability of the beam uniformity, once you have set the zoom range to suit your requirements, this effect is barely noticeable.
The light output on the ‘High’ setting provides enough light to illuminate the whole of my back garden brightly (30 m in length) using wide zoom, with the ‘Medium’ setting still providing very good coverage of the entire area, also on wide zoom. As you would expect, the ‘Low’ setting has even less coverage in wide mode, although it is still quite useful when set to a tight beam, although the ‘Low’ mode is better suited to indoor use and can run continuously for up to ten hours. The zoom control is easy to ‘focus’ by sliding the head forwards or backwards relative to the torch body, whilst being stiff enough to remain at the required zoom setting while the flashlight is being handled.
Overall I found very little to criticise about this Byblight F12 flashlight, but in the interest of fairness, I will make a few observations: (1) The flashlight feels slightly unbalanced when being held lightly in the hand, due to the weight of the large diameter zoom head. (2) The knurling on the torch body is quite fine and therefore needs to be gripped more firmly than torches with more pronounced knurling. (3) It is necessary to scroll past the ‘Strobe’ and ‘SOS’ modes to get back to the ‘High’ mode after ‘Medium’ or ‘Low’ settings have been selected, which is quick and easy to achieve, but slightly annoying. If you use the flashlight only in ‘High’ mode, for example, you can avoid this characteristic by simply using a firm press on the rear mounted switch to turn the torch ON or OFF.
My overall impression of this F12 flashlight is positive, especially when you consider the very reasonable purchase price and if the reliability proves to be as good as the build quality would suggest, I can certainly recommend this flashlight.
1) Small enough to fit on a mountain bike
2) Capable of enduring extreme weather (IP67 or above)
3) Bright light with the ability to focus the beam
4) Rechargeable with good battery life
5) No need for a battery charger
6) Good quality build and warranty at a reasonable price
I spent a lot of time looking for a flashlight that met all of those requirements and chose the BYBLIGHT F12 as it was the one that best suited my needs. It was delivered promptly and arrived well packaged, the box contained the flashlight, a USB cable and some basic, easy to follow instructions. The battery was already fitted to the flashlight and partially charged when it arrived; it took an additional 1.5 hour to charge it fully (green LED). The flashlight looks great, feels robust and quality. The beam is strong, it is easy to change mode and the flashlight remembers the last mode used. The "zoom" function is very good and enable to direct the beam to a specific area when needed, it reaches about 200 meters. The battery seems to hold its charge well but I have not yet used the flashlight for long enough to know how long it lasts on a full charge.
I was hoping to check the flashlight battery but could not unscrew it, it is just too tight, hopefully I will not need to go there anytime soon!
All in all, an excellent flashlight!