- Car & Motorbike Store for a wide selection of top products, including car parts, travel essentials, maintenance tools and much more.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £11.06 UK delivery
BW 7 inch High Resolution 800*480 TFT Color LCD Car Rear View Camera Monitor Support Rotating The Screen and 2 AV Inputs
|Price:||£24.96 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- With 2 AV input. AV1 connects to car DVD, VCR and other video equipment. AV2 to car backup camera.
- Working perfectly with Car DVD, VCD, camera, STB, satellite receiver, and other video equipment.
- High Resolution 800*480, Support rotating the screen. Screen ratio 16:9/4:3 adjustable. Support adjust the Brightness, contrast, color.
- 2 ways to install: standing or mounting. Comes with an IR remote controller for a easy operation.
- Low Power Consumption. No Audio input or Output.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Size Name: 7 inch-AV Monitor
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Parking rear view priority: The monitor will start up automatically, and synchronously display the video from rear view camera when you're backing your car; the monitor will close itself after backing.
Scenes will cut to rear view camera automatically while you're backing the car and change back to the original scene after that.
- Screen Size: 7 inch.
- Display Component: Color TFT LCD.
- Resolution: 800 x 480 Pixels.
Contrast Ratio: 100:1.
Video Frequency: PAL/NTSC.
Video Input: Two way video input.
Power supply: DC 12V.
Housing Material: ABS.
- Work: 0 to 80 degrees C.
- Storage: -10 to 80 degrees C.
-Attention: Blue wire is for displaying car reversing image automatically when it's connected with a rearview camera.You need to adjust it manually if the blue wire is not connected.
Product Dimensions(L x W x D): 193 x 135 x 25mm.
Product Net Weight: 381g.
What's In The Box:
1 x 7" Car Monitor.
1 x Bracket.
1 x Video & Power Cabl.e
1 x Remote Controller.
1 x User Manual.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
It's certainly not HD and you'll notice the quality if you try to read text off it or play any detailed HD video but overall I'm quite impressed.
I connected it to a Nintendo Wii just to see if it would work and sure enough it did and because of the simple graphics, it actually looked really good. Next I connected it to a raspberry pi and although it was usable, it was very hard to read text. It would do in a pinch but you wouldn't want to use it as a permanent display for the Pi.
I actually plan to use it for a front night vision driving camera project that I'm working on, similar to what you find in high end mercedes vehicles.
There's two component inputs which you can switch between automatically. The blue wire acts similarly to that found in car amplifier systems. Wire it into the fuse used for the reverse light (or directly) and it will automatically switch to the reverse camera input when it notices the power come on.
It's a good monitor and worth the money but has its limitations with regards to image quality.
One thing that had me stumped for awhile was how to attached the mount. The TV was actually inside a piece of protective plastic casing which looked like it was part of the TV. There's a couple of screws that you remove and it then comes out of that piece of plastic and the mount can be attached. Very confusing!
my old one ( same make ) was used in a land rover for over a year in damp harsh environment
and only failed do to screen getting damaged when it off it stand
this one should last just as long , picture quolity is good /clear ( seams sharper than my old one )
. only weak point , is the same as any lcd screen ,it can crack if knocked to hard
all in all well worth the price
Luckily, just before I was about to send these back, I found a review where someone had said if you give the blue wire 12v (basically connect the red and blue wire together into the dc connector) then it would power on automatically. Which was great to have it working like before.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews