- Car & Motorbike Store for a wide selection of top products, including car parts, travel essentials, maintenance tools and much more.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £6.66 delivery
BW 4.3 inch TFT LCD Car Monitor Car Reverse Parking Monitor with LED Backlight Display for Rear View Camera DVD
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 4.3" LED Backlight Color TFT LCD monitor.
- With 2 video input: White video cable connects to car rearview camera, yellow one to the other video equipment.
- Parking rearview priority: The monitor will start up automatically, and synchronously display the video from rearview camera when you're backing your car; the monitor will close itself after backing. Scenes will cut to rearview camera automatically while you're backing the car and change back to the original scenes after that.
- Supports Car DVD, VCD, camera, STB, satellite receiver, and other video equipment. Screen rotatable.
- With menu buttons, Brightness/contrast/hue/saturation/language (Chinese/English/Spanish) adjustable. Easy to install.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Colour Name: 4.3 inch
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
4.3 Inch Folding TFT LCD Car Rear View reverse Color Camera Monitor
Screen size: 4.3 inch
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Video system: NTSC/PAL compatible
Power supply: DC 12V
Rated power: 3W
Supports car DVD, VCD, camera, and other video equipment
With 2 video input port, white video cable connects to car rearview camera, the yellow one connects to DVD or VCD
Without menu button
No audio input or output.
Operating Temperature: -10°C ~+50°C
Storage temperature:-20°C ~+60°C
1 x 4.3 inch TFT LCD car monitor
1 x Power cable
1 x English manual
More items to explore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To do this you need reverse image for the reverse camera and normal image for the front camera. According to the information I understood that was what I was getting. However that proved not to be the case because both inputs to the monitor give a reverse image. There is nothing in the menu system to change this, as there usually is with this type of monitor, so it is no good for my purpose. I have however ordered two new cameras that have the function of been able to select reverse image or normal image by cutting a wire on the back so I'm hoping that by selecting my front camera to reverse image it will give me normal image (two wrongs making a right). They haven't arrived yet but I am assuming that this should work out OK.
So be aware that if you order one of these to use with a reversing camera and use the second input for a DVD player or something as the Amazon listing says then you will be watching the dvd in a mirrored view which is useless.
If anyone knows another fix or workaround for this please let me know.
Update after installation: After a bit of DIY lateral thinking, all installed and set-up, fantastic image on the 4.3 inch screen, camera has far better than anticipated contrast, decent sharpness and dynamic adaptive range. All in all 110% satisfied. Too bad wife left and took the car with her. So i missed my opportunity to take photos or videos.
Both chanels have parking lines which is stupid as your not going to have 2 rear parking cameras
Top international reviews
Overall it is a decent display and the control board inside the case is very small so it was a good hack for my project. just wish the resolution was better but can't complain too much because it was so cheap.
On the more relevant side of things, the picture quality is good for a composite screen, but there is some bleed of some colours on a black background (red particularly), but for what its intended for, and at this price, that should by no means be a dealbreaker.
The screen resolution is listed as 640 x 480 which is usually associated with SD for standard definition not high definition like the seller claims.
The good news is that on such a small screen your eyes can't see the difference from a couple of feet back anyway.
5 for performance and value. Deduct 1 for misleading "high definition" term.
Dispone en la parte trasera de tres botones, para ajustar de forma muy sencilla, el brillo, contraste, color e idioma de la pantalla.
Muy buena compra.-
Bonito y calidad suficiente.
A ver el paso de los días como le vienen.