on 19 March 2014
Why pay extortionate prices when you can buy this product. To be honest I didn't think the ink cartridges wouldn't be so good. After printing off 20 to 30 photos if anything the colours were more vibrant and deeper. Will never buy expensive ink again
on 22 April 2014
Having got rid of a Kodak printer due to excessive cost of ink (they are promoted as having the cheapest cartridges, but run out after about a week!), I researched the market via reviews and purchased an Epson XP-405 multi-media printer. Since November I have only replaced the cartridges once. Decided to look at cheapest option and went for these after reading reviews. What can I say? They cost 82p each, that's £3.20 for four, and appear to work as good as the genuine Epson variety, which cost from £20 to £26 for four. When you install them you get the usual message about non-genuine cartridges that might damage your machine, but once you acknowledge this and move on everything works fine. If there are no further problems my ink bill this year will be a fraction of last year's Kodak bill!
Very satisfied from Gwent.
on 25 February 2014
I absolutely love this product so much so that I have ordered them for a friend who has the same printer as myself I'm sure she will love these cartridges as well I will continue to use this product
on 20 July 2014
long may this company supply ink at these prices I put in a set in my printer and after telling the printer that i knew these were not genuine carried on .my brother in law is a pro. photography and he checked the prints against the real ink and could find no difference in the Quality i was so impressed i bought another set of inks .keep up the good work against overpriced ink.

Chris Scrivener
on 14 June 2014
arrived on time well packed . 4 stars as had to fool Epson xp412 they were original . once in worked straight away. the cartridges are all colour coded so easy to install upon checking ink level all register full .will I buy again? yes as now I know I have to fool printer it is not a problem.
on 8 July 2015
came in time packaged well.finally I can write the review.1st black ink changed yesterday.no hassle.when you insert the ink cartridge there will be a display on the printer waffling on bout you shudent use non genuine ink.well tough titty Epson.if u wernt so dear in ink id buy genuine lol.any ways it works and excellent results so no complaints 100% happy
on 8 February 2014
these are just what i needed at a great price i will be ordering more in the future i will recomend to all my friends
on 16 January 2016
Work perfectly well in my Epson Xp 325 printer.
I had a cannon printer, which was fabulous, but to replace the ink cartridges cost as much as the printer did.
These are obviously thin and small cartridges, so they do run out fairly quickly - when colour graphic heavy, I'm probably getting about 40-50 pages before one of the colours is running out and needs changing. The blacks last much longer of course.
The colours once printed seem fine - its a bit hard to tell exactly because I print on bogstandard cheap A4 plain paper.

I'm very happy though, the Epson XP325 printer coupled with these cartridges mean I can afford to print more exciting worksheets and information for use in home educating my son, plus I can photocopy too.
on 3 July 2015
As another reviewer mentioned, these work perfectly on my XP-322. After using the original Epson inks that came with the printer, I tentatively used these comparable inks, and while the printer was iffy at first ('are you sure you want to continue with this ink?'), I said yes, and everything works perfectly. Very happy!!
on 22 June 2015
Using these for my new epson xp 212 home printer. They work well, despite my printer wouldn't read the cartridges at first. They were well packaged, think maybe customs opened it firs but that's ok there was no damage. Arrived very quickly. Overall, good product.