Customer reviews

on 4 May 2017
This is good quality but not very large. If you want adults to use it, think again. Also I massively underestimates how tiring using one of these can be. It is fun for about 90 seconds.
on 30 December 2012
Dont rate this at all I bought it for my niece for christmas she went out onto the lawn on boxing day started bouncing on it and it just burst which it left a big split on the bottom of it, I had one of these in the 70's and the quality was no where near as good as it was then.
on 16 July 2017
Haven't seen these since the seventies so thought it would be a great retro pressie for a niece. Not sure if she's bounced on it much but it looks great and brings back fond memories for me. Maybe should have got myself one !
on 18 July 2017
RETRO STYLE SPACE HOPPER. BRAND NEW. WORKS WELL. 60CM-FOR KIDS. 80CM FOR ADULTS
on 24 July 2017
This was a replacement for a space hopper we've had for three years that the family love. The item burst due to the plastic splitting within a week of having it. Couldn't blow it up to the full size as the weakness in the plastic was evident even at a smaller size. Poor quality item.
review image
on 2 August 2017
My nephew loved it. Good quality product
on 12 August 2017
All ss expected. Good seller / good purchase.
on 3 September 2017
The pump is rubbish!
on 12 September 2009
We puzzled over how to pump this up when it first arrived but what you have to do is pull the white stalk completely out, pump up the hopper using one of the attachments and then push the stalk back in. You won't break the hopper by pulling the stalk out but if you don't remove it you won't get the thing pumped up! Just thought I'd share that because it would have been useful advice when we got ours!
22 Comments| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 October 2012
Bought this for my son. The description said Adult Size and made by BV Leisure. The product is made by Funtime and is for a child aged 3 years and up. There is no mention of adult size on the package, although an adult could possibly use it. The description says not for a child under 5 years and that is clearly wrong.

It it wasn't for the fact that this product is perfect for my son I would have returned it.

I wanted to leave seller feedback but the option is not available for some reason?