on 3 December 2011
This dress is fantastic! I love 50's style dresses and this really fits the bill. It looks great with and without the underskirt. The straps are adjustable which is an added bonus and the ribbon is sewn onto the the dress so it doesn't move about when your wearing it. The pattern is a little larger than it appears to be on the picture but I love it anyway. It's certainly a statement dress. I always get lovely comments when I wear it. It arrived really quickly too.
on 8 March 2014
I was so pleased when I received this beautiful dress which flatters the figure at the waist. It also has a wonderful length and wasn't so uncomfortably short as these dresses usually are today. I'm so glad I purchased this!
on 17 December 2013
another fabulous hell bunny dress which fits fab, I personally prefer the straps on this style of dress than the halter ties some of the dresses have & at a really good price, super speedy delivery, thanks.
on 17 August 2015
Buy buy this product- fits like a dream stunning colours and the quality looks more expensive so excited to wear it for a party - honestly you will kit be disappointed arrived within two days and it is amazing love love love it!! I purchased a full black underskirt which makes it look even more beautiful.
on 2 April 2013
Fabulous dress and great quality adn design. It fitted everywhere except for the chest area (abit too small) Just waiting to hopefully exchange to a size 10 (I'm normally an 8) apart from that a beautiful dress
on 9 September 2014
Lovely dress! Eye catching. Decent quality and good fitting. Everyone loved it. Had netting slip for underneath to puff it out. Wore it with red shoes!
on 28 May 2014
Excellent fit, very flattering, efficient delivery, definitely my fave online store. Would recommend to all my friends who enjoy retro clothing.
on 31 March 2014
lovely dress, beautiful colours. I would say the fit is a little generous . my daughter loves this and it made her feel very special wearing it.
on 14 February 2012
I bought this dress about a year ago. I get so many compliments when ever I wear it.
Being a rock n roll fan it is perfect for dancing.
on 28 December 2014
sizing and fit is good. fabric is good with no skimiping. delivery was within time. I would not hesitate to buy this brand again.

See one answered question