- Visit the Small Animal Collars, Leads & Harnesses Store for a huge selection of collars, leads and harnesses for rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets, hamsters, rats and mice from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Small Animal Store for great offers on food and accessories for rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, mice and more from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Small Animal Treats Store for a huge selection of small animal treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £14.00 UK delivery
BUNNY BUSINESS Rabbit/ Guinea Pig Giant Hide House/ Run Hutch, Extra Large, 60 × 47 × 50 cm
|Price:||£37.62 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£2.37 (6%)|
- Rabbit / guinea pig hide house 60w × 47d × 50h cm
- Ideal for use in the garden
- With lockable door flap & opening roof
- Large sized hide house. check measurements for suitabillity
- Manufactured by bunny business ( registered trademark ) uks no1 brand for rabbit hutches and runs
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This Extra large rodent hutch is especially suitable for garden use. The hutch includes a lockable flap. Extra high feet protect against cold and humid floors and ensure a good air circulation beneath the hutch. The roof can be opened at the top. 60W × 47D × 50H cm
Giant Hide House
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
It was extremely easy to put together (although my husband did it while I watched). The item looks just like the photograph.
The floor is a little flimbsy because it slots into place in two sections and they can come out easily but the hut isn't intended to be a permanent outside house. If you did want to use it permanently then I would recommend securing the floor and using a cover of some sort to prevent damp rising through the cracks.
I am really pleased with it and the rabbits like it too.
4 stars as I had to put a catch on the front of the roof to stop anything nosing the lid up (afraid wind would also get under and lift lid), and changed the inadequate single hinge to 2 on the ramp, the swivel catch is not up to scratch, but does for now, will fit small bolt instead - but although not as sturdy as I would like, it is doing the job at a reasonable price, easy to clean as floor lifts out, have put a rubber mat inside to spread the loading and keep wooden floor cleaner, but all in all, a good buy. Not sure how it would fair with anything heavier in it. My golden retriever put his head inside the doorway, and panicked as he couldn't get his head out again, so ended up halfway across garden before it came off, but withstood that!!! It did not take long to assemble and I have re-coated the wood with more preserver then a breathable waterproofer, as I do with anything like this.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought in January, sited outside and still looking good as new. Bunny watched it being built and hopped in even before the roof was attached. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Yvonne
Bought friday turned up sunday easy to put together bigger than expected does my two rabbits and ginipigs fine would recommendPublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
This seems a nice idea,I bought this and the run and the run blew down and I lost my guinea pigs in the garden,make sure u peg the run down. Read morePublished 4 months ago by anonymous
Good for daily use in my rabbit run. Obviously not for overnight stays. Water tight and a good size - my two French Lops fit in together, just!Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
We got this for our two cats so they had somewhere to go if it raining out side . We are very happy with it well made and very easy to out togetherPublished 5 months ago by Ghyslaine Richardson
Bought for chickens, three larger breeds can fit at a squeeze but I normally find two in there. I find they mostly use it for egg laying more than anything. Very happy chickens :)Published 6 months ago by Emma
Great item - rabbits both love it and it fits well to the side of their run. Took a while to build, particularly re the hinges.Published 6 months ago by K. Cousens