• Customer reviews

on 9 March 2014
It gives a kick for when in the gym, but it didn't give me that much energy and focus as I've felt from other pre-workouts.
I did find it hard to mix up and drink with it fizzing and the flavour isn't great, but pre=work outs should be drank quick before you're in the gym so this shouldn't really matter.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 13 September 2014
Good stuff, my partner in crime uses it and is very happy. I used it once and felt like i had drank 10 redbulls and did x3 my normal workout. I wont be using it but partner loves it
on 30 June 2014
"Blue Raz" tastes just like those Blue Icepops you'd get from the newsagents as a child, lovely taste! Low calorie which is an added bonus. Quick delivery. Would recommend weakening the dose to start with if you've not had Beta Alanine before though just to check it can be tolerated. Great product!
on 10 January 2014
Been using various pre workout supplements for a few years now, this has a similar effect on endurance as taking a can of energy drink (EG Red Bull) before working out, although it makes my face all itchy and blotchy, the taste is lovely and it mixes well. Maybe see it you can get your hands on a sample before buying the full tub.
One person found this helpful
on 25 September 2014
Do try a really small amount first as I had one full scoop and my heart rate shot up so high I thought it was going to blow! If you take small amounts and build up then it can really help to push your work outs an extra 20% or so.
on 5 November 2014
good product
on 31 July 2014
Is what i ordered. Was best value at the time and is fine, wil prob order again soon.
on 1 December 2014
Not as good as people claim little disappointed had to use larger dose son not good value for money
on 23 October 2014