DR. BRONNER'S MAGIC SOAPS, Sun Dog's Organic Body/Tattoo Balm Patchouli Lime ...
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Certified to National Organic Standards, our body/tattoo balms are based on pure organic oils and beeswax, free of petrochemical modified ingredients.
- The body balms like the lotions lead with jojoba oil, but are much more heavy duty with organic beeswax in addition to organic avocado and hemp oils for really dry, flaky or cracked skin (hands, knuckles, feet, elbows, knees, etc.) But the balms still absorb well into the skin, and are very restorative without being greasy.
- These balms are also excellent for helping new tattoos heal, and also for older tattoos to freshen and brighten the colors and contrasts.
- Only the finest organic essential oils are used for fragrance: peppermint is invigorating; lavender is soothing and calming; patchouli is for patchouli lovers; lime and orange being citrus are stimulating.
- And of course the Naked is for more sensitive skin/people who don't want any essential oil.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Certified to National Organic Standards, our body/tattoo balms are based on pure organic oils and beeswax, free of petro - chemicals modified ingredients. The organic jojoba oil with organic beeswax, avocado and hemp oils soothes dry & chapped skin anywhere- hands, feet, elbows, etc. Also great to protect & brighten new & old tattoos. Only the finest organic essential oils are used for fragrance. Available in 0.5 oz container.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The USB cord comes straight out the back. I would prefer it come out the bottom so I can wire tie it to the stand so it stays out of the way. There is no power button on the mic that I can find. So when its plugged into the USB port, it comes on instantly. While this might not be an issue on PCs, it is on Macs because I have to reach around the back of the computer to unplug the USB cable. Very inconvenient.
Follow up review.
I tested the mic. It does sound really good as long as you are close to it. If you are further away from the Mic, the sound quality is not that great. Up close though its really good. So I would say that this mic is good as long as you talk close into it. But this is not really easy to do since its on a desk stand. In order to do that, what you need is a boom. Not sure if a boom is made for this type of mic. I will to look into it.
Still not much luck with the stand that came with the mic. The thumb tightener does not work very well, so at some point, the ball Mic just drops back down to the original size. Since I am taller, and the stand is short, it is not in line with my mouth. Either the stand needs to be taller, or the mic should pivot to point up toward my mouth.
The next issue is that the mic pivots on the stand. It was designed this way, but it an issue. The USB cord that comes out the back is thick, pretty rigid and heavy. The actual ball mic is light. So what happens is that the USB cable pivots the mic around. Putting the connection at the bottom of the mic and wire tying the cord to the stand should revolve this. But since the connection comes out the back, this is more difficult.
I decided to order a boom. I will revise this review after I get the boom/
I wonder if I really needed this one as opposed to the cheaper Snowball iCE, since I don't really need the multidirectional functions, but that's no real fault of the microphone. You can switch off the multidirectional functions completely to prevent the mic from picking up unnecessary sound.
I've been using Clerz Plus for 12? 13? Years. Nothing else has ever come close to clearing my oily tears from my lenses throughout the day, or kept them hydrated for so long between uses. I keep trying new products in case Clerz are discontinued, but nothing performs even half so well.