Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £5.10 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £2.99 UK delivery
BRITA Elemaris Water Filter Jug - 3.5 L, White
|Price:||£14.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£20.05 (57%)|
- With 2 L filtered water capacity and 3.5 L total capacity
- Electronic Memo cartridge exchange indicator
- MAXTRA cartridge for optimum removal of chlorine, limescale and impurities
- Flip top through lid for easy one-handed filling
- Soft grip handle and non-slip base
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
BRITA Elemaris Water Filter Jug - 3.5 L, White.
From the Manufacturer
Easy to fill with the pour through lid
More than 60% of the UK has hard water. MAXTRA cartridges are designed to reduce the limescale present in tap water.
BRITA Elemaris Filter Jug
BRITA has been the trusted household choice for water filters since 1966. Our products improve the taste of tap water, making it easier to stay hydrated whether you are at home, workplace or on the go.
Premium BRITA Elemaris jugs boast a wealth of convenient features, stylish design and innovative Meter cartridge exchange indicator for a more personalised measurement of your usage.
They feature MAXTRA filtration for clearer, cleaner great-tasting water.
- Intelligent 'Meter' cartridge exchange indicator measures volume, water hardness and time
- Fits in the fridge and dishwasher-safe
- Free replacement parts service on all jugs. Call BRITA Care on 0844 7424800
Great Tasting Food & Drink
At BRITA we don't believe you should compromise on taste when it comes to making delicious food and drink that uses water as a key ingredient.
BRITA water filters enhance the visual appearance of tea or coffee by reducing limescale, as well as the taste and smell of chlorine and other organic impurities. The result is great-tasting water that allows the flavour and aroma of your tea or coffee to really shine through.
Tip: Use BRITA-filtered water to make ice cubes with mint/berries, or stocks and soups.
Great Tasting Food & Drink
Recyclable & Cost Effective
Free Replacement Parts
|Aluna||Aluna XL||Marella||Marella XL||Elemaris||Elemaris XL|
|Filtered water capacity||1.4 L||2 L||1.4 L||2 L||1.4 L||2.2 L|
|Total water capacity||2.4 L||3.5 L||2.4 L||3.5 L||2.4 L||3.5 L|
|Lid type||Lift off||Lift off||Flip top||Flip top||Pour through||Pour through|
|Cartridge reminder type||Memo (time)||Memo (time)||Memo (time)||Memo (time)||Meter (time/volume/water hardness)||Meter (time/volume/water hardness)|
|Dishwasher-safe (not lid)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|2-year guarantee (register for +1)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Free replacement parts from BRITA||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Easy grip, non-slip base||✓||✓|
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
There's a BRITA Meter in the lid, which is "the first intelligent cartridge exchange indicator with 3 Way measurement of water quality". This is somewhat convenient because it tells you when to change the cartridge. However I'm not too sure whether this actually gives an accurate measurement of the water quality, or it's just another posh version of the 'Memo' indicator found on some other BRITA jugs, which typically tells you to change after 1 month. This speculation initially came up as I saw the metering pins were actually in contact with the unfiltered water at the top part of the jug (i.e., not yet being filtered through the cartridge), so measuring the quality of unfiltered water is pointless in my opinion, and I can't justify the quality of unfiltered tap water changing from 100% to 0% over a matter of weeks. Well, I could be wrong, perhaps I haven't quite grasped the measuring mechanism of it yet. Anyway the other evidence was that, I went on a 1-week trip during which I obviously didn't use the jug, but the indicator still prompted me to change new cartridge after about 1 month of use (I didn't use it heavily in the other 3 weeks either). Having said that, even if it's just another version of 'memo' indicator which promps you to change the cartridge after 1 month, it's still better than not having it at all.
I love it.
I'm not writing a review about Brita filtering system (you will find plenty of information everywhere) but I will focus my review on the jug itself and to recommend it as an upgrade to Brita users.
I had a Marella jug before, it got it almost for free buying 12 filters. At first it seems not so different and free price can't be beaten but look at all this improvements over the Marella jug:
- it has rubber on the handle and at the bottom, so it does not slip
- it has and automatic cover for refills so you don't have to use your thumb to keep the cover open when refilling (it far more comfortable since the jug full of water it's a bit heavy...)
- it has a true filter metering system, not just a 1 month countdown. I wish to know if I have to replace the filter a little earlier (maybe I filtered to much water this month or my water hardness wears the filter faster) because it's my own health at stake.
- despite what's written in the Amazon product page this jug it's smaller (1.25 liters instead of 1.4). And you can fill the funnel with just 0.75 liters instead of 1 liter. Believe me it's an improvement, the jug is less bulky and more handy.
- The water does not spill over the jug when pouring, not even a drop
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My old one broke, so I was looking for the similar one. I desided to buy this one as it is a bigger one and for my family it is just rightPublished 5 days ago by Inga Amaechi
Don't fill right to the top though as will leak out down the handle.Published 6 days ago by sarah may
Absolute rubbish Cheap and nasty , both hinges kept falling off , worse the water , we live in a hard water , chlorinated area was no better even after filtering twice. Read morePublished 8 days ago by K. richards