Customer reviews

on 25 June 2017
This is a fab item from brio and so great that it doesn't require batteries!!!... As others have mentioned it's not overly loud but for me this is a real plus... so many toys are too loud... it's a lovely little tinkle as the trains go past... it's not too expensive and my toddler has enjoyed playing with it loads.
on 10 October 2016
Very disappointed, when something is described as a magnetic bell signal you expect the bell to ring - right? all it does is make a feeble sound that is more like rattling. I don't think it is a faulty unit as there seems to be nothing wrong with it; I think the problem is in the design of the bell suspension system which prevents it from ringing. This is the first piece of Brio I have felt let down by.
on 6 February 2014
Excellent value for money. This simple item has gone into my three year old grandson's train set and made a huge difference. Brio is hugely expensive, but this is a tiny piece and sensibly priced, while making a significant addition to the set. Mostly we buy the track pieces made my other companies, but this genuine Brio piece is compatible.
on 23 July 2017
Not great. It's very quiet, and sometimes doesn't ring at all. Certainly difficult to hear over the din of my toddler and baby. Rather expensive for what it is. Doesn't meet the usual Brio quality standard, in my opinion.
on 13 February 2017
The superior design and quality you expect from Brio and a nifty little accessory for the train set. As the train travels through it makes a lovely little ding. My three year old son always includes it when we are assembly a new track.
on 15 June 2017
I got this along with some battery powered trains for my niece. The bell looks great and fits in the tracks nicely but it doesn't ring as loud and often when the trains go over the track.
on 23 January 2017
Bit of a wimpy sound but my daughter seems to like it and it does work. However if you a hand pulling the trains, rather than a battery train then the carriages can actually stick to the magnet in the bell!
on 4 March 2017
overpriced but........ it is great its brio and the kids love it
on 12 February 2017
This is a must have item for any train loving child. My Grandson thinks it is amazing and always makes sure it is on the railway line when he builds his track
on 19 July 2017
Not the best of quality the trains don't make the bell ring when they go past. Quite disappointing for my 3 year old...