- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 811 KB
- Print Length: 211 pages
- Publisher: Quantum Self Group, Inc.; 3rd edition (17 Jan. 2014)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00AVB4KN6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 10 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#262,648 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #311 in Kindle Store > Books > Nonfiction > Self-Help & Counselling > Psychology > Personality
- #960 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Cognition & Cognitive Psychology > Emotions
- #1113 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Cognition & Cognitive Psychology > The Self, Ego & Personality
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£8.25|
Save £5.36 (65%)
BREAK FREE: 12 Scientifically Proven Ways to Be Incredibly Happy Kindle Edition
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Also explained is the power of dreams and how to use them to your advantage. This is a great book for anyone looking for a well-researched scientific approach to changing their life for the better.
So pick it, read it, then you'll be on your way to understanding what it is that stops us in our tracks from doing what we want! and how easy it is to change your ANTS
Most Recent Customer Reviews
this book is fantastic - Super interesting scientific facts, empowering and we advise which actually works... Read morePublished on 16 Feb. 2014 by sarasmpinto
The book mostly consists of anecdotes (that don't bear much scrutiny) and that are quoted in an incoherent manner. Read morePublished on 13 Oct. 2013 by TCK
Very good and intersting. Immediate effect on the way you view the world, problems etc. particularly like the chapter on worryPublished on 25 Aug. 2013 by Sue Smith
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Emotions
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > The Self, Ego & Personality
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health & Fitness > Mental Health
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help & Counselling > Psychology > Personality