- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
BR Steam in Colour: London to Aberdeen from the Bill Reed Collection Paperback – 15 Nov 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Peter Tuffrey was born in Doncaster in 1953. He studied Fine Art at Doncaster College of Art and then at Leeds University until 1974. He held the position of Keeper of Fine and Decorative Arts at Doncaster Museum and Art Gallery 1975-1995, was a freelance writer 1995-2000, and PR Media Consultant for Doncaster Rovers 2000-2002. He was Area Manager for the Music Ground Group of Companies 2003-2010. He is now working as a freelance writer. He has produced over 80 publications including Working and Preserved Industrial Locomotives, British Steam -King's Cross to Aberdeen, Sheffield Pubs Landlords and Landladies, Doncaster's Plant Works, Rotherham from the Scrivens Collection, Bakewell & the White Peak, and the Last Days of Steam in Nottinghamshire. He has also written many articles for local and regional newspapers and has recently penned a novel Angel from the Gutter.