Have one to sell?
BQLZR SC8UU Linear Motion Ball Bearing CNC Slide Bushing 34.5mm Length Pack Of 4
Note: This item is eligible for click and collect. Details
Pick up your parcel at a time and place that suits you.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Inner Diameter: 8mm/ 0.315
- Linear bearing is widely applied to electronic equipment,packaging machinery, medical machinery, printing machinery, textile machinery, machinery, equipment, robots, tools, machinery, machine tools etc
- The universal Ball Bearings is great for you to replace the damaged Ball Bearings in your devices to improve them efficiency and save energy.
- Smooth moving, low friction, high rigidity and long life.
- Economical, easy to maintain replace.
Frequently bought together
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Note: The color of the item may vary slightly due to photography and your own computer
Inner Diameter: 8mm/0.315"
Linear bearing is widely applied to electronic equipment, food machinery, packaging machinery, medical machinery, printing machinery, textile machinery, machinery, equipment, robots, tools, machinery, machine tools, automotive and digital three-dimensional coordinate measuring equipment and other precision equipment or special machinery industry
4 x Linear Ball Bearing
Showing 1-8 of 18 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
29 September 2018
The body is aluminium which is good around magnets. The underside of the slider has threaded M4 bolt holes. I cut my bolts to 15mm so that they could grip an 8.5mm sheet, with 4.5mm countersink space cut in the sheet. I 3D printed the mounting sheet and all went well. It is good that the dimensions are published on the Amazon website in one of the product images.
31 January 2016
These have some play in them, They are rigid when the load is not much longer than the bearing but when holding something larger like a 3D printer heat bed you need at least one in the middle and one at the end on each side. This means you need longer rods, but when this is done they are very sturdy
One person found this helpfulComment
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Pages with related products. See and discover other items: nema 17, cnc router bits, cnc machine, cnc bits, cnc machines