- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
BPS 1250W Photography Studio Softbox Lighting Kit - 50cm x 70cm Softboxes + Fully Adjustable Aluminum alloy Light Stand + 125W Photo Studio Light Bulbs + Heavy Duty Portable Carry Bag
|Price:||£39.99 FREE delivery.|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Package included: (2) 50x70cm/20"x28" softbox,(2) 125W 5500K CFL Light Bulb,(2) 78"/200cm Light Stand,(1) Carrying Bag,(1) Year Warranty by seller
- (2)125W 5500K CFL Photo light bulb: equivalent to approx.2 x 625W normal lamp,Low operating temperature, daylight balanced pure white light, general colour rendering index (CRI) Ra>92
- (2)Aluminum alloy light stand,stable,durable and lightweight,1/4 thread with Anti-Shock,tripod Section diameter: 25.2mm/22.2mm/19.3mm,use quick single action locks,adjustable from 80cm to 200cm,providing fast precision height
- (2)20"x 28"/50cm x 70cm soft box reflector with removable front diffuser,easy to set up. 3m cable, UK plug,separate on/off switch, E27 socket,you can directly connect light bulbs or slave flash to offer the light
- The softbox lighting kit is essential photographer,perferct for photo studio portraits, product photography and video shooting
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Colour Name: 50cm * 70 cm softbox kit
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Continuous light sources can provide instant feedback on how your lighting will look in the exposed image, allowing you to adjust the angle and intensity of the lighting quickly and visualize the shot more easily. They can also do double duty as video lights.
2 Softbox Studio Light Kit is ideal for portraits in a confined area or product photography, and can be combined with a light pod or pop up light tent.
If you have been trying to shoot pictures with an accurate colour representation of the items you are photographing, it is very likely that you have been relying on special filters and/or software editing to improve the results.
Set-up is easy: plug the lights in, place them on the ground, and turn them on. The result is 5500K light output that's ideal for taking digital shots by collectors, arts and crafts hobbyists, sellers, archivists, and desktop publishers.
The lighting kit can also be used for DV talking head shots, digital still portraits, and webcam desktop video conferencing.
2 x Soft Boxes
-Colour: Black outside silver inside(inner aluminized fabric surface)
-Size: 50x70cm / 20"x28"
2 x Light Bulbs
-Power: 125W daylight Fluorescent (equivalent to 625W)
-Mount: E27(complies with BS 1363 regulations)
-Input Voltage: 230V AC
-Colour Temperature: 6400K
2x Light Stand
-Tripod Section diameter: 25.2mm/22.2mm/19.3mm
-Material: Aluminum alloy
1x Carry Bag
-Easy to store the kit, you can take the whole kit to everywhere!
2 x BPS 50cm X 70cm Softbox
2 x E27 bulb holder
2 x BPS 125W Fluoresent Bulbs
2 x BPS 0.8-2m light stands
1 x Carrying Bag
125W CFL Photo Light Bulb
Bright, similar to daylight
125W Power low consumption lamp, 5500K, general colour rendering index (CRI) Ra> 92, ideal for portraits, still lifes and video.
50cm x 70cm Softbox kit
What you see equals what you get
Maximize the effect of softening hard light and eliminate shadows, provides even and soft diffused light. Larger dimension and brighter lighting, the brightness can cover in larger and brighter range.
- Nylon reflector with embossed stone pattern, further intensifies reflection of the light. 30% increase in the reflective rate
- 1 + 1 broadcast panel. Double layer of PET fiber fabric, further softens the light
- Adjustment: Adjustable angle, the lamp holder rotates in all directions
- Easily to assemble, mounting so simple no complication.
Adjuatble Aluminum Alloy Light Stand
Stable, solid and light weight
Manufactured with premium aluminum alignment, lightweight and robust material. Our product has passed many strict tests which is sufficiently stable.
We use a scientific swivel design instead of a quick lock, which reduces the probability of bending of
the foot of light, easy to manipulate.
- Material: aluminum alloy coated with black lacquer, gives it an elegant and classic color.
- Diameter of sections: 25.1mm / 22.2mm / 19.2mm. Just by adjusting the knob, you can have the height and width you want.
- Load capacity: max 5kg
- Multi-purpose: 1/4 inch universal thread compatible with accessories such as flash, camera.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 172 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The lights are HUGE! Fold out boxes with a detachable filter screen, and the bulbs are very large, bright white daylight. They switch on and off, so not a lot more to reports there.
Nice, heavy duty carrying bag with a good zip, plus other material holders for some of the parts. As others have said, the three screens come folded, but having them rolled would have made for a very large package. Three tight, highly sprung grips provided ... perhaps a couple more wouldn't have gone amiss.
Overall I can't complain so far. This set hasn't been used in anger yet, so I can't say whether the screen actually works or what improvement the lights make to the photographic results, but I guess that's more down to my own skills, or lack of them :)
This is a starter low cost aficionado kit. So it would not be fair to demand too much of it. The posts, bulbs, etc. are just barely acceptable. The bare minimum to work, but they work. The bulbs are powerful enough to do still objects. I have used them with very satisfactory results to photograph items to sell on eBay.
For portraits you can get some average/acceptable results for what this kit is. Children that move would be a challenge.
The backdrops are of the lowest of the lowest quality. They are not fabric, they are like some sort of plastic. Absolutely and categorically do not bother trying to smooth them out. I tried ironing, spraying, submerging them in water for hours, leaving them out for days straightened under the rain. Useless. Nada. I could barely smooth them just a tiny bit. I ended up using bedding sheets for a white backdrop and a felt fabric for black backdrop. You will need to buy your backdrops separately and they are expensive, sorry.