- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
BPS Photography Continuous Soft Box Lighting Kit Photo Video Studio Control Separately 15 x Lamps 2850W 3 x20"x28"/50x70cm Softboxes + 15 x 190W 5400k Daywhite Bulbs + 3 x E27 5-Socket Light Heads + 2 x 2m adjustable Light Stand + 2.8m Boom Light Stand Support + Boom Arm + Carry Bag
|Sale:||£150.77 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£94.22 (38%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 【Control Free Light Head】Light heads equipped with fuse,avoid the short circuit fire danger,made of ceramic integrates heat-resistant,@each lampholder has a switch for each bulb@ on the back offering the ultimate in versatility regarding the strength of light for each softbox
- 【15x190W Light Bulbs】5 x 38W bulb(equals to 190W regular incandescent) in each softbox give harmonious lighting, reduce the extreme highlights and sharp shadows which would be produced from direct lights,E27 socket,5400K, pure white daylight provide ideal & natural light colour temperature for photography
- 【High-Quality Soft Box】50 x 70cm(20" x 28")softbox constructed with a highly reflective inner surface and a photography grade white diffuser to create a natural diffused light,the white diffuser can be removed from the softbox if a direct floodlight effect is desired
- 【Strong but Light-weight Stand】2x 200cm light stand + 76cm - 280cm light suooport + 72cm - 130cm boom arm support,constructed from aluminum alloy,giving it exceptional strength for heavy duty work.tripod Section diameter 25.2mm/22.2mm/19.3mm & 29/25/22/19mm & 16mm/14mm/14mm,Its solid locking capabilities ensure the safety of your lighting equipment when in use
- 【Boom Arm with Sandbag】Boom Arm Kit with sandbag can be integrated perfectly with any additional studio light stand to make a hair light boom stand in order to eliminate shadow or glares.Carrying Bag ensure your studio kit when not in use is properly protected from dirt,moisture,dust and damage.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Colour: 570W softbox
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
This is a professional continuous Softbox with 5 individual controlled lightings from BestDeal-UK
More flexible and more convenient to provide suitable brightness for an object or a person as well as filming for online retailers and commercial product catalog
The kit is suitable for both beginners and professionals shooting in studios and on-site locations.
2X 2m Light stand + 1X 2.8M big light stand:
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Construction: collapsible
- Maximum Loading Weight: 7.5KG
- 2M light stand is 0.8 to 2m, providing fast precision height adjustments
-2.8M stand is 0.8 to 2.8m with three clip locks which is to be used with the boom arm light.
BPS 38W Light bulb
- Model: E27
- Color temperature: 5400k
- Lifetime: 10000 hours
3*BPS Five Heads Softbox
- Size: 50x70cm
- Black outside,Uniform particle surface.Make light more evenly and soften
- With outer diffuser cover provide soft and average light for reducing over-exposure and hot spots as well as removing ugly shadows.
3* (Five Heads) Light Holders
- Individual switch control on each bulb
- E27 socket
- fits E27 screw bulbs, with eight-hole slots can be also inserted octagonal softbox. Also, it can be adjusted to any angles with the handle design
- Telescopic Boom Arm with 2 sections extending from 75cm to 138cm
- Nut lock for boom arm with 8 different diameter holes for different size stands and boom arms if needed.
- Nut lock can be rotated to give different angles.
3 x BPS 950W Continuous Head Unit(Five Heads)
15 x BPS 38W Fluorescent Bulbs
3 x Soft boxes (50cmx70cm) UK plug only
2 x 200Cm Lighting Stands
1 x 280cm Light stand
1 x Boom arm(with sandbag)
1 x Carry Bag
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
However, if you treat them carefully then they should last and the lights product a nice light.
Update: 2 years on and 2 of the 3 lights have broken at the joint which attaches them to the tripod and makes them virtually unusable. It's a shame, because the lights themselves are good. No bulbs have gone, the light is still crisp and bright.
Cons: The construction of the lamps is not the kind that you want to take apart very often. The threads on the light covers is coming apart after only 2 times of setting up.
It arrived well before I expected it too, and when there was a problem it was dealt with instantly without any of the usual "negotiations". The bottom line is that it pretty much does what it says it will, and it's cheap and it's fairly easy to use.
As far as build quality it's again what you would expect for the price range. The stands are decent quality, with plastic quick release brackets, and while there is nothing particularly special about them, there is also nothing all that bad either. I'd happily use these with any other component that I have, but then I tend to simply throw all my stands into a big pool anyway, and just use the closes ones whenever I need one. The softboxes themselves are a little flimsy, but OK if you don't throw them around. To be fair this is the kind of kit that you would set up once and leave in a corner along with a lightbox and clamps. so I don't have much of an issue with that. Out of everything the heads and stands are pretty well made, but the there are two things that let this kit down. Firstly the build quality of the softboxes [which I've already mentioned] and secondly the colour temp of the bulbs [which is actually more around 5400K which when mixed with natural light produces a slight greenish tint]. If your using them in a studio to light a pair of shoes that's not a problem as there will be no natural light.Read more ›
I have knocked them arround way too much but they are still intact.
I suggest buying (or making) some weight bags or sand bags to go on the stands as they are somewhat prone to falling over.
The kit arrives in a cardboard box and inside that is a back carry case with everything inside. Within the case is a mini case containing the actual large backdrop stand with the poles in separate pockets.
The bulbs are huge. They are really bright too. They throw off a lovely white light. I would recommend keeping the bulbs in their polystyrene packaging and boxes.
The umbrellas are functional. They do what they are intended to do.
The light stands are really well made for the price. If you've never set up lighting before you'll be able to work it out. There is a hole for the umbrella to attach to. The light stands can go up pretty high.
The actual backdrop stand is really high. I could reach my ceiling in my house and still had more space to extend. The stands are also really well made.
To extend across the top, there are 4 poles. Two of them attach to the stands and the other two are extensions. It all sits very well once they are up.
You get 4 very useful clips for holding the cloth in place. They are large clips.
The whole kit is really great and I'm really happy with it.
The cloth is thin though so be aware of that. You can double up on some of the clothes to thicken out. Ie. put the green cloth behind the black, or white. Just mix it up. I just happen to have a space green cloth and that helped a lot behind the black cloth.
The black cloth is non-reflective. But it does crease up. However, if your lighting is right then it doesn't matter at all. You shouldn't see the black cloth.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great value for money, you really get a lot for what you pay for. All comes in their own cases, which makes it convenient to transport but I wouldn't like to do this on a regular... Read morePublished 3 months ago by joe nason
Good lights but takes too much time to put up and takes up too much space. would choose LEDs over this every time given the choice to purchase again.Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
I use it a lot. Its a useful set of lighting for portraits or products photography. Not enough light although for big spaces.Published 7 months ago by Nikiforos Pittaras
Good - however one light fused pretty quickly. Changed the fuse and worked fine after that. Works well!Published 9 months ago by Janet
Good value for money
Slight green cast - can be corrected easily in post. Good value for money.
Tip: buy new stands for them, supplied ones aren't great.
Superb kit! Bought three sets already & very happy with quality & results! Highly Recommended!Published 12 months ago by Jeremy Rynhart
awesome kit for the price very complete and relatively easy to set up and use, and if you already have some light kit's or other hardware you can customize it very easily.Published 13 months ago by Cliente Amazon
The light bulbs were very poor quality and could not be used :(Published 14 months ago by Amazon Customer