- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
BPS 17pcs Filter Set:Full ND Filter Set (ND2 ND4 ND8) + Graduated ND Filter (G.ND2 G.ND4 G.ND8) + 9pcs Ring Adapter (49mm 52mm 55mm 58mm 62mm 67mm 72mm 77mm 82mm) + Filter Holder + Lens Hood + Filter Case for cokin p series for Canon, Nikon, Sony LF6
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The full ND filters reduce the amount of light reaching the film without affecting the color, can be used to enable slower shutter speeds
- The graduated ND filters are a MUST for digital users, as the digital sensor unlike film has very low exposure tolerance, Detail will be lost on both low and high light area without graduated filters to balance it
- The 49-82mm adapter rings are made of high quality anodized black aluminum allows to fit different size
- The square filter holder allows for creative use of light correction or special effects
- Made of high quality optical resin with multi-Coated, effectively prevent the lens to be scratched
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
Size Name: Square ND Filter
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
24pcs Color Filters + 9pcs Adapter Rings + 2pcs Holder + 2pcs Cases
Screw the adaptor ring onto your lens
Slide the filter-holder on the adaptor ring until it snaps in place
Slide the filter (up to 3) into one of the filter-holder slots
Focal Lengths: 49/52/55/58/62/67/72/77/82mm
1x ND2 Filter, 1x G.ND2 Filter
1x ND4 Filter, 1x G.ND4 Filter
1x ND8 Filter, 1x G.ND8 Filter
1x 49mm Ring Adapter
1x 52mm Ring Adapter
1x 55mm Ring Adapter
1x 58mm Ring Adapter
1x 62mm Ring Adapter
1x 67mm Ring Adapter
1x 72mm Ring Adapter
1x 77mm Ring Adapter
1x 82mm Ring Adapter
2x Filter holder
2x Filter Case
1 x Cleaning Cloth
2x Cotton Swip
1 x Storage Bag
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But some complaints:
It should have stated better that it is 1 stop, 2 stops and 3 stops respectively. I was fooled into thinking that they were 2 stops, 4 stops and 8 stops.
Also low quality glass with the grads having an orange tint and the regular NDs being bluish.
Would advise to go straight to the Tiffen or Hoya when starting using filters.
The seller has now modified the compatibility list in their advert and removed Lumix FZ150 and similar cameras. (So 5 stars for that). However, it still implies fit for any camera with a 52 mm thread. This is true if you accept that you may get cut-off in the corners.
The graduated filters don't work too badly for skies, but the ND filters are horrible and are effectively unusable. They have a strong magenta colour cast that can't be removed in post-processing, and the image is cloudy, lacking contrast. They are also causing significant underexposure. I have a 10-stop glass ND filter from another supplier and the exposure is spot on, so it's a feature of these filters.
Most recent customer reviews