Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
BOTESI HD Screen Protector for iPhone 5 (Pack of 10)
|Price:||£1.00 FREE UK delivery.|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
1. the first step is essential to clean the screen with fiber cloth that came with the screen surface. 2. paste the face recognition.the end of film labeled "step1" label, layer from the film are "step2" tab. 3. Remove the protective layer of the label with the "step1" . gently pull the protector end of film, will be pasted face down, align the upper edge of snap to the screen, while the side will protect the base film paste slowly out, when the paste slowly as possible and confirm the attached as well to avoid bubbles. 4. Finally, remove the label with a protective layer "step2".the surface layer from the film torn off, if found accidentally left a small bubble, the available scratch card comes with a soft bubble attached flat push it away.
iPhone 5 HD Screen Protectors (Pack Of 10)
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. Make sure there is no dust at all on the screen using the cleaning cloth.
2. Remove the Back cover of the protector to a quarter way down and line up at top, to the camera and the earpiece.
3. Using a credit card get rid of the air bubbles and hold it firmly but gently just above where the back is folded down to, this ensures the top bit stays stuck.
4. Whilst still holding as above, remove almost all of the backing plastic carefully, whilst moving slowly down with your card to get the bubbles out.
5. If any bubbles still showing go over with the card and squeeze them out the side of the protector.
6. Finally remove the whole backing and go over with front cover still in place (stops scratching of protector) to get rid of any remaining bubbles.
7. Remove front cover with care so it doesnt lift up the applied protector and rub any minor bubbles out with the cloth
This should see you right i hope.
I have found these to be of particular poor quality when appliying them to the screen to the point where the sticky label on number one comes off but the sticky screen does not peel off with it and even more frustrating is you complete "step 1" apply to the phone and when peeling off label number two the screen guard remains but only the sticker comes off - there for the item is useless and has to be chucked away. Noth of the above scenarios have happened with my first 4 attempts so I have since given up and discarded the whole remaining screen guards.
Save your money, go to the carphone warehouse and buy a Zagg protector. It's guranteed for 25years (not that your phone will last that long) and they will replace it if it becomes damaged or peels off. Worth every penny, best screen cover I've ever seen.
They are as difficult to apply as all screen protectors: expect to use around 5 to get one fixed with no bubbles and expect to take around half an hour: don't rush!
The method that works (most of the time) for me:
wipe the screen with the cloth
examine carefully to make sure there are no bits of dirt at all: be meticulous
check the protector to make the plastic in all 3 cutouts has been removed: push them out if not
peel off the first plastic sheet, holding the protector by the edges only
line the protector up over the phone, holding it by the long edges only
squeeze it gently to bend it down in the middle, keeping it lined up correctly
touch the middle to the phone & keep lowering slowly, so the area of contact expands outwards from the middle
if any bubbles show, lift up, then down again; keep it bended down towards the phone
when it's all down, rub all over to ensure it is fully stuck down & peel off the second sheet.
If a spec of dirt makes a bubble, peel off the protector & start again with a new one.
If it isn't lined up properly, try peeling it off, then laying it down again: you might be lucky.
The first layer comes off pretty easy, it goes on the phone well, managed to remove the few air bubbles i got, then once everything is in place you remove the final plastic layer ontop... except you cant.
The little sticker came off first, then you have to try to split it... you finally get an edge! yay! but alas no... you have to pull the top layer off with such force that the entire sheet comes straight off the phone and your hard work is for nothing.