Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
BOSS StealthMens' Mountain Bike Black, 26" inch steel frame, 21 speed front and rear mudguards front and rear mechanical disc brake
|Price:||£182.89 FREE delivery.|
- 26" Hi tensile steel dual suspension mountain bike frame with Zoom suspension forks
- 21 speed Shimano gears with Microshift rotational shifters
- Front and rear mechanical disc brake with wavey style disc rotors, black alloy rims and sure grip mountain bike tyres
- Front and rear mudguards protect you from the elements wherever your ride takes you
- Suitable for inside leg range: 26-33 inches or 66-84cm
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Brave enough to stand out from the crowd? We thought so….. That's the foundation of Boss! If you're looking for a bold MTB that will get you noticed then look no further. Boss puts design at the top of the list when it comes to designing a credible bike. With a young flare here at Boss, we start off with a credible design concept and then layer on top of this a strong & sturdy frame design, credible components & all the accessories needed for off-road riding. If you don't want to compromise on style anymore, Boss is the brand for you.
Please note that this bicycle is part assembled on delivery and therefore you will be required to fit certain parts and make setup adjustments to components such as the gears and brakes prior to use and also on an ongoing basis for maintenance purposes.
Mountain bikes are the most versatile of all bikes and are suitable for use on most terrain. Made to withstand off-road trails they are suited to riding on rocky and rutted trails, as well as being suitable for use on paths and trails. Mountain bikes are available in a range of wheel sizes, with 26" wheels being the most common, though larger wheel sizes are now becoming more popular.
The frame material used on Mountain bikes vary. Entry model MTB's are usually made from steel which provides a strong frame and reliable performance. If you are happy to spend a little more on your bike, look for an Aluminium frame as this material is considerably lighter than steel and still has all of the great performance characteristics.
Mountain bikes fall into many different classifications, depending on the type of suspension, alongside other characteristics. If you are looking for a mountain bike that works well at handling off-road tracks yet still work well on the road, then a Hard tail (also known as Front Suspension) bike is for you. Hard tail mountain bikes have front suspension to absorb the bumps in un-even terrain, yet weigh less than a full-suspension bike so are easier to pedal on roads and pathed surfaces.
From the manufacturer
The name says it all! Stealth black componentry with vibrant graphics gives the Stealth a cutting edge and is further enhanced by a full-colour saddle and oversized rim graphics. Deep section wheel rims, off-road MTB tyres and strong disc hubs make the wheels strong and sturdy whilst grippy 1.95″ tyres will pull you through anything. The rear suspension unit can be adjusted to dial-in the required amount of suspension, whilst the front suspension fork remains in action at all times, poised and ready to take whatever is thrown at it.
Stand out in the crowd, be understated but be bold. The Stealth has it all!
The Boss Stealth is back with avengance. With a fresh look for the season, the Stealth makes a return and is bolder and brasher than ever. The spec speaks for itself – 21 speed Shimano gearing, Front and rear Zoom branded alloy disc brakes and dual mudguards give you the kit needed to tackle any terrain, whilst front and rear suspension make for a comfortable ride and soak up the bumps.
- Suitable for inside leg measurement of 71cm – 81cm / 28-32″
- 26 inch wheel dual suspension mountain bike, with Y-frame design for great performance and a comfortable ride.
- Strong and lightweight deep-section alloy wheel rims in a hard-wearing black finish. Off-road 1.95″ wide MTB tyres with deep tread for great traction on un-even ground.
- Semi-raised handlebars and soft-compound handlebar grips for a re-assuring ride. Full-colour Falcon branded saddle with rail adjusters.
- 21 Speed gearing with Shimano rear derailleur and rotational shifters to tackle any off-road terrain.
- Front and rear mechanical disc-brakes for responsive braking – featuring 160mm wavy rotors for faster heat dispersion and better performance.
- Front and rear mudguards protect you from the elements wherever yourride takes you
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There was some cheap clear plastic over the brake disks. Dont know if these were needed but they were catching and had to be removed. The reason I stopped using apart from losing my job was there was a loud rattly scraping sound coming from the bike. Finally today I found the problem. A screw holding the rear hydraulic brake together is missing. Causing the brake to scrape along the brake disk. The rear brake disk is also bent. Both the front and rear brake disks are not circular either.
To replace these disks and brakes would cost me another 50 pounds, which since im jobless I do not have.
I would recommend finding another bike.
Also the seat is like sitting on concrete.
Most recent customer reviews