Customer reviews

on 8 June 2017
good for the price
on 16 October 2010
My little boy follows his Daddy around when he's doing DIY and mimicks him so when he got this he was just delighted. Everything in it is durable yet so child friendly (soft plastic, rounded corners etc). The drill works yet isn't too noisy as to scare a toddler. The case isn't too heavy either so my 2-year can carry it about without any bother. Would definately recommend this.
on 6 February 2014
I had this posted directly to my daughter in Devon for my grandson. My daughter has told me that it was just what the little rascal wanted and it arrived well packed and raring to go. She did want him to grow up to be a brain surgeon but it looks as if he's set on becoming a chippie! Thank you for the great product and service.
on 11 July 2009
my husband found this product online for my 2 year old son's birthday. He follows daddy around everywhere when he's using any kinds of tools, pretending to drill, put screws into walls or hammer nails....i expect him to be a DIY expert soon!! As soon as he opened this his face lit up.
The carry case is perfect for a toddler, great size, easy to open latch and the plastic inserts make it easy to keep all the bits together. The pieces are easy to get out of the plastic too, my son does this himself. The pretend wood is very good, and my son has taught himself how to use the screw on nuts and bolts, or he hammers the nails into the holes in the plastic wood. I think it has taught him new skills, and is also great for his imagination. The drill itself is so realistic, the drill piece actually goes into the drill, so it looks as though it's going into whatever you are drilling. It doesn't hurt if the child tries to drill your leg or arm (!) and hasn't made any marks on my wall either. He isn't just so interested in the spanner or the saw, but i'm sure he'll find a use for them too. I would definately recommend this product.
on 3 December 2010
Great for little boys wanting to 'help daddy'.
Realistic feel and use lets the child think they are really 'working'
on 3 November 2012
I bought this for my two year old grandson. He likes it, although it is only the drill that he plays with a lot. He has not yet managed to break it, so it must be tough enough for the job. I like the way the drill is spring-loaded retractable so it appears to penetrate whatever you press it against. But I think he just likes the noise and the movement.
on 7 June 2014
My little grandson loved it and is very robust and safe should last forever and passed down to the next one
on 11 January 2015
My 3 year old Grandson loved it. It was a favourite .
on 13 July 2016
A great kit, good quality, the star item is clearly the drill.

If you buy several Bosch sets take care - the nut and bolts, screwdriver etc can vary in size. The kits aren't necessarily compatible with each other. I also bought a workbench set and (apart from the duplicated items), the nuts, bolts and nails are different sizes and incompatible.
on 6 January 2004
My son had this for christmas, he had alot of toys but this is the one he played with most and still plays with it now, pretending to fix things. I think it is well made very strong and real-life like.