- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
BOBLOV 1080P Full HD Mini Camera Body Cameras Bike H.264 with Back Clip Support Audio Video
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FULL HD MINI CAMERA--1920x1080P and 1280x720P high resolution for selection, factory default setting is 1280x720P.
- LOOP RECORDING --64GB micro SD card;with loop recording function no worries about recording will stop when SD card is full.
- MOTION DETECTION SUPPORT--A good choice to be used as a dash cam.
- PORTABLE&LIGHWEIGHT--Weights only100 grams,allow to clip in your pocket/bag/case,could also fix it on a camera holder.
- Great mini camera for video recording, business meeting, travelling, sports; car camera for driving; video camera for home and office; body camera for working.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Colour Name: without TF card
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
①High quality image
② Import HD lens
③Compact design ,portable handhold DV
⑤64GB micro SD card supported
⑥Video recording for about 3 hours
★Loop video recording and recording while charging supported
★Motion detection supported
★High-speed data transmission USB 2.0 interface
★Video frame rate:30fbs
Media player:Popular video player
Systems supported :windows me/2000/xp/vista;mac os;Linux;
Video recording duration:about 3 hours
Audio recording duration;about 7 hours
Charging :DC 5V--500MAH
Interface type:Micro 5Pin USB
Storage suupport:SDHC OR SDXC(64GB Supported) micro SD card
★Battery type:High power capacity polymer lithium battery
1X Mini Camera
1X USB Cable
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is a straightforward unit to use, although as some people rather rudely pointed out, the manual was clearly written by those whose primary language is not English. BUT, the directions were still usable (with a little initiative) and I figured it out. If it were not for this I would give this product 5 starts.
The quality is great, and it is easy to clip to a pocket and use - meaning I am capturing all I need to see and hear, should I be unlucky enough to meet with another driver who isn't paying attention to what is around them.
so you dont look for a blue button, it should read : PRESS ON BUTTON AND BLUE LED WILL FLASH.
totally incoprehensive instructions
I purchased this because of the name. (Boblov produce a highly rated dashcam)
The camera is a bit of a faff to set-up having to write the code to the memory card, but it is only a couple of steps and I can live with this. The instructions were adequate for this.
It is so easy to use, I take out my pocket, press the top button, the blue light comes on, and then I press it again and its recording.... until I press the button again or it runs out of battery.
The longest it has recorded is 4 continuous hours and the battery was not depleted. This is amazing for such a small camera, not even my semi-professional canon camcorder would last half as long... or my 'sports' cameras.
The quality of the recordings are also good for the size, but here is the rub, and why it looses one star. It is not 1080p, it seems to me to be 1080i, this means its native resolution is 720p and should be advertised as such, just because it seems to interpolate the 720p video to 1080 width does not make it 1080p.
However.... for my purposes this camera is excellent. the angle of view seems to be around 90° which is welcome as wide angle lens do not give the perspective I like.
I am really please with this camera and will be buying a couple more, but seller, please state more accurately its quality..... it is a good thing that can seem to interpolate to 1080i and that its native res seems to be 720p .
A handy thing but watch if you put it in your pocket because the on pip dosn`t need a lot to turn it on.