on 31 March 2017
Love Bob
on 9 July 2013
Awesome dvd selection, really enjoyed it and Bob Harper is awesome :0) I have never done yoga before and I could follow it.
on 16 January 2016
1) He doesn't explain poses at all, just says do them. Just says stuff like, while you're in Triangle pose, "Relax. B bend forward" and I look at the screen and suddenly they're all in a standing forward bend. I'm like "Erm, hi.. how did you get there?" Often tells you to raise a limb and doesn't say left or right. For yoga novices this would all be a disaster, and potentially dangerous.
2) Awful and really inappropriate pub-band heavy-metal, which you can't turn off.
3) "Feel the energy of the floor". Seriously. He actually said that. My floor just kind of lay there, as usual. Lazy floor.

The workout itself is challenging and decent (although pumping up and down "as fast as you can" while in downward dog is NOT yoga!!). The communication from the instructor is bad an occasionally dangerously bad. Personally I'd recommend P90x "Yoga X" for a similar intensity workout but with far far better instruction. Or Bryan Kest's classic Power Yoga series.
on 14 December 2013
A am just a beginner and can't do everything yet
But it is my goal

Thank you Bob Harper. He is the best!
on 2 March 2015
you have to be very flexible and a yoga expert this is not for beginners which bob should emphasis at the start
on 16 June 2013
I bought this DVD as my fiancé and I wanted to try out some yoga. Watching the biggest loser there was an episode where Bob's yoga skills were mentioned, so we thought we'd find one of his DVD's and give it a go. This is no easy workout. I'd always assumed yoga to be a lot of core training and easier than a cardio workout.....I was half wrong. This really works the core (as well as the rest of your body) but it doesn't play around and isn't exaggerating about the "sweat-making"....it's tough. The first time I did it I could feel all my muscles were tighter straight away (and it's not like I don't exercise much because I'm a Jillian Michaels DVD junkie). Even my fiancé loved it, and he's a guy who'd rather go for a run and do weights than put on an exercise DVD. Highly recommend for men and women alike.
on 29 June 2014
Great DVD, great exercises, Bob is a bit annoying but the routine is great, a pity the DVD quality is a bit lacking. Have to restart it now and again, tried it on my DVD, laptop and PS3, all the same.
on 26 January 2014
Amazing work out, bib really make yoga enjoyable and challenging, both the hour and 15 minutes definitely recommend for a good workout ,
on 10 May 2013
Great but simple to follow workout - can be done with minimal equipment and benefits both strength and flexibility. Highly recomended.
on 23 December 2013
This workout works neither as a yoga sequence or a regular workout. There's no warmup, and he never gives tips on form which really annoys me. The moves don't flow together and the whole thing is awkward. This DVD is going to the charity shop.