on 14 February 2014
A great app, easy to use. Just a shame that you can only download 50 books before you are required to download the pro version.
on 20 March 2013
It's ridiculously easy to use. You can use it in seconds. Maybe an improvement could be to let you instantly buy the books instead of loading the Amazon page on the web browser but it's easy to go back in a few seconds. Using on Kindle Fire HD.
on 5 May 2013
Very easy to use on my kindle fire.
Choose from hundreds of books of all types.
Search specific categories.
I read several books a month so this app beats Amazon Prime(just one free borrow a month) by miles!
on 24 May 2013
Great app and very quick to download books, it's even faster than when you purchase a book. I would recommend this app to anyone.
on 22 May 2013
Very useful, I read a lot, normally Free books and this saves a lot of bother although I still get them off the computer a lot
on 15 February 2013
good quick place to look for free ebooks. easy to use, i would recommend it to a friend. x x
on 6 March 2016
Works well on the Kindle Fire. Plenty of books available. Search function only works on the paid for edition but you can still manually scroll through the books. Very handy app. Happy to recommend.
Neil
on 17 April 2014
I like this app and I use it often, I don`t see how anyone can complain about free books after all they are free
on 12 February 2014
okay if you not too bothered about what books you want to read. i never found anything that was for me.
on 20 December 2013
I just downloaded this app and have already received 4 books, it was so easy I actually thought I must be doing it wrong, but I wasn't. This is a very good app and its free as we're the books I picked, I recommend this app, it's awesome.