- Warning: Not suitable for children under 9 years. For use under adult supervision
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
BLACK+DECKER KX1650-GB Heat Gun, 1750 W
- Ideal for stripping paint, varnishes & adhesives
- Built in stand for hands free applications and cooling
- 2 heat & airflow settings for more control in different applications
- Temperature ranges for 460-600 degrees
- 1750 watts
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
The BLACK+DECKER KX1650 Heat Gun has 2 temperature and air flow settings giving the user added flexibility. The temperature settings range from 460-600 degrees Celsius. This heat gun is ideal for stripping paint, varnishes and adhesives. The built in stand allows hands-free use. The balanced ergonomic design reduces fatigue when being used over a longer period.
From the manufacturer
Black and Decker KX1650 1750 W Heat Gun
The KX1650 heat gun is an ideal tool for stripping paint, varnishes and softening and removing adhesives or drying new coats of filler. Other applications include thawing frozen water pipes and loosening rusted or seized nuts. With its temp range at 460 and 600 degrees (Celsius), it allows you to tackle a number of coatings quickly and easily.
The product features two heat and airflow settings for more control depending on application. It can be used hands free thanks to a built in stand which also is handy when the tool is cooling down after finished job.
- Temp range: 460 – 600 degree Celsius
- Built in stand for hands free applications
- Two heat and airflow settings
- Cable length: 2 m
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The simple stand works well and prevents accidentally burning your hands or other surfaces.
Surprisingly, I am finding other uses that I hadn't anticipated:
- defrosting freezers: obviously you need to be very careful not to melt your freezer, but it's useful to get a bit of ice off in order to close the door properly. Recently left my freezer door ajar overnight and needed to get rid of some ice to shut it.
- softening materials: I had to remove a plastic sleeve from a vent and it looked like it was going to be a omvery irritating job. Used the heat gun to soften it and in a few minutes just pulled the sleeve straight out.
- separating glued objects: about to try this to separate two glued items in order to replace one.
The only downside is that it didn't come with any attachments as per the 2nd picture. These are a further £14.50
Its also helped remove an old rusted bolt from an old radiator where man power oil etc did not work (we broke 2 spanners trying!) we're planning on using it for some craft projects- melting/shaping plastic. Thank you!
The paint came off easily made light work of a really big job !
Don’t spend anymore than this as this item did the job as described
Most recent customer reviews
Used it for the first time the other day.
No complaints from me... Works perfectly!!