on 3 January 2013
Uploads your laptop data to your kindle to keep your acccound current. Although sometimes it is slow updating new rooms and levels, when it's actually done it you can playall you want. I love this game.
on 6 February 2013
Plenty of free bonuses each day. There are opportunities to exchange points for power-ups or keys.The instructions are clear. The chat room is available for those who wish to contribute. The chat room is censored if any participants use unacceptable language. Recommended.
on 2 May 2013
I would give this 5stars but the fact that there are constantly glitches makes it very annoying sometimes. Quite often the game freezes,sometimes during or just after a game so you lose your bingos,coins and everything.i have to keep buying powerups even though i have over 900 because they keep giving you the same ones.my game always seems to stick in the final bit of a game so never have chance to daub at the end,and if u press bingo right at the end it wont give it to you.saying that the rest of the game,when it plays right,is good,and i do enjoy it,been playing for about a couple of years.
on 24 April 2013
this app is so cool I could play it for hours. The best bit of it is that it is like three in one:it is like heaven. You can play slots and bingo it is the best game ever. I will never get rid of it I LOVE BINGO
on 15 April 2013
This game is absolutely fabulous, there is not a day that goes by which I do not play this game, it is perfect for either winding down after a long day of work, or having a good game and a laugh. The game offers you a daily credits allowance as well as chance to win them during games. This game is not just a one hit wonder as it allowed you to move up levels and collect puzzle pieces to complete rooms and gain achievements. Best Free App I have!
on 21 August 2013
the bingo number window is too close to the people playing window and the activity is very offputting trying to see which number is lighting up.. All windows should be closed except the bingo card and which numbers are coming up.
on 12 November 2014
Well done with your new update, you have ruined it. I absolutely loved this game, I have played for years near enough every day. But I'm afraid you have ruined it for me with this new update, charging credits for power ups! Hard enough trying to afford some cards as it is. On top of that the game keeps freezing at the end of a round and I loose the credits I've won. I won't be playing a game that pushes so hard for you to spend real money and makes it near impossible to play without parting with real cash. If your that money greedy why not charge for buying the game itself and not for everything you need to play the game. I will more than happily edit my feedback and give the 5 stars this game should deserve if you get rid of this stupidity. Don't mind getting rid of the keys and I understand why you have changed it all but credits for power ups instead of coins?! No way. Sort this out! Until then I'm off to use up my remaining coins and credits and un install the game. If changed back to how it use to be then great :) I'll be back, if not then goodbye all, that's the end for me
on 3 August 2013
Why do you have to have a Facebook account to make friends? Not everyone is on Facebook and I don't want to create an account just to make friends. Please give us an option to have friends without the need of Facebook.
on 10 May 2013
If there were no issues then it would be great fun ~ ideal for plane/train journeys to keep you occupied!!!!
on 10 April 2013
Was getting bored of the games I already had, so thought I would give this a try. Great game, still getting used to it as it is fairly new to me.