- For more fun on wheels for little ones, explore our huge range of balance bikes, trikes and ride-ons.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
BIKESTAR® Premium Kids Bike ★ For safe and carefree joy of playing kids aged from 4 years ★ 16s Classic Edition ★ Sunny Orange
|You Save:||£20.00 (15%)|
- Modern and stable steel tube framework with a low crossbar that is safer for smaller riders. Impact resistant glitter metallic paint finish.
- Sealed ISO Bottom Bracket with CrMo square axle and bearing shells of wrought iron.
- Ergonomically correct premium bike saddle that is adjustable to rider height as well as the proper angle to maximize stability and safety.
- Backpedalling brake - a necessity for a child's bike of this size.
- Certified non-toxic safety steering wheel handles.
Warning: Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Age recommendation: starting from approx. 4-5 years (105 cm body size)
Saddle height: approx. 57-64 cm | Steering wheel height: approx. 72-78 cm | Weight: approx. 10.0 kg
Classic safety style for Kids! With seasonal trend colours this BIKESTAR® product fulfills the highest requirements for quality and safety. Exclusive design and development that comes directly from the manufacturer! Experience fastidious quality at a low price and buy with confidence from a German child's bike specialist!
* Modern and stable steel tube framework with an impact resistant glitter metallic paint finish.
* Equipped with ball bearing, fully adjustable steering (for both height and angle).
* Ergonomically correct premium bike saddle that is adjustable to height as well as the proper angle to maximize stability and safety.
* Backpedalling brake - a necessity for a child's bike of this size!
* Certified non-toxic safety steering handles with an additional child's hand protection device.
* Brake handgrips have an adjustment function that makes it more suitable for children.
* Partially enclosed chainguard and ball bearings bottom bracket.
* Safety reflectors at the front, back, the wheels and on the pedals.
* 40.6cm (16 Inch) pneumatic tyres on high-quality lightweight alloy rims.
* Equipped with a side stand, rear rack and a bike bell
* This bike comes brand new, sealed, and 95% assembled. Minimal assembly required (approx. 15 minutes).
* Exclusive European design built for 100% satisfied customers
* Buy with confidence from a German child's bike specialist.
* * * Please take a look at the Star-Trademarks Storefront where you will find more high-quality kids bikes and special offers! * * *
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The rack is pretty good. It has a good surface area to use along with a spring clamp that is no joke. It probably won't hold as much weight as adult racks, but it is solid. We already hauled home some stuff with it and it held up great. He is already asking for a TrunkBag like mine and it will fit great. The reflector is nice and big but, like all reflectors they are worthless, and since I have a spare Blackburn Mars 1.1 Tail Light I'm going to mount it. The spacing on the rack is the 50mm horizontal mount popular in Europe so I used a Portland Design Works Rack Bracket mounted backwards to get use the 18mm vertical mounts. By using velcro ties it is able to carry a Kryptonite Evolution Series 4 Standard Bicycle U-Lock with Transit FlexFrame Bracket (4-Inch x 9-Inch) on the rack perfectly.
The bad things, while putting the handle stem in was easy in theory, I ended up not having enough brake cable to lift the stem up high enough, I only needed an inch at most. So, to get as much as I could, I removed the front wheel (almost enough), and had to take the cable out of the brake arm. While removing the wheel, I found that axle nuts were on way too tight. I had to almost stand on the wrench to get them off.
The chain guard could use some work as well. It is made of plastic and on the bike I received, it was black instead of the pictured gray. Not sure which way to go with it, but man is it a good looking bike. While the "outside" of the guard is a full guard, the "Inside" only covers the front chain ring. This leaves a good portion of the chain open to the elements. The "outside" is split into 2 pieces using self taping screws, while they work fine, I can see the holes wearing out after a while. The back portion of the guard is attached to the frame using the back wheel axle nuts. This can making it tricky getting the chain back on the sprocket.
Still a little heavy for a kids bike, but it is no heavier than the 12in bike it replaced.
The tires on it are 16x2.1 street tires. I wish they wasn't as wide, but it does have somewhat wide rims on it. Over all they work really well and man do they round out the looks nicely.
My son rides this bike to daycare everyday and loves every moment about it. Not once has he wanted to go back to his old bike and he loves to brag about his to all his classmates. His first big ride with it he did 20 miles (the weekend before this bike, he did 15 miles on his 12 inch bike after taking off the training wheels).
You might want to buy a box of tissues though, this bike looks so good, I wanted to cry when it got its first scratch, but he picked it right up and got right back on it.
I would advise doing a little research on assembling bikes or take it to a local shop for a once over. Like all new bikes, out of the box it needed some adjustments. The chain had too much slack and came off after a few hard bumps, and that the front brake needed adjusting. The grease in the rear hub might be a little heavy as well and it seemed stiff at first, but after a few miles it really loosened up.
His sister is only 2 and I'm already considering getting her the purple one now, maybe even the 12 so she can start to ride it as well. I'm also considering keeping this bike for his kids as well.
I was wrong about the light mounts on the rack. I updated this review to reflect that. I found that I had a hard time adjusting the chain tension, I added Rockwerks Chain Tension Adjuster, Black which makes adjusting the chain so much nicer.
dakota cycle was great to buy from and communicate with.