on 2 January 2018
Mine arrived with a broken foot, but the seller was quick to respond and have told me another is on the way. However, even with one dodgy foot, it's still pretty stable, even while holding a 12.5-13kg Brompton. Hangs just fine via the seat-post, and additional beam keeps steering straight. Just had to slightly tighten the bolt that stops the arm from moving around, and it was fine. I'd say it could take a bigger heavier bike just as well (although they wouldn't fit in my bathroom during winter like the Brompton).

For the price, this is a pretty decent bike stand. I hope it lasts, as I like to give my chain and gears a decent clean every week or so, and this makes the operation that much easier. Took minutes to put together, and takes no time to pull out when I need it now.

Update: Replacement for damaged foot arrived a couple days later, so properly complete now. Don't understand how someone managed to break the tool tray while folding without not really thinking it through.
review image
on 3 December 2017
Quick background, I used to be a bike mechanic working with very expensive stands that cost hundreds).

It is hard to complain at the price. The quick releases are nice and easy but getting just the right tightness for the seatpost can be a fiddle. Once the bike is in the stand it is very stable and does what others at much higher prices do. For casual home use on a tight budget, I would recommend but if you can stretch your budget I certainly would look at others.

Unfortunately my tool tray broke when first putting it together, think it was just a one off structural weakness in mine. I super glued it and it seems to be holding fine. It is also slightly annoying that the height that you want to have the tray means that you have to keep taking it off when fold down the stand. Hard to describe but the 4 legs go up the centre poll quite high and hit where the tray would be fixed.
on 14 January 2018
I was always reluctant to take care of my (numerous) bicycles because it was not convenient to work on.

With this, I can just set it up anywhere I want. Verys easy to put the bike on, very stable.
I thought the little basket unimportant but it's jolly useful, including the bit of magnet at the bottom. No more looking for screws on the floor...

My wife was upset (pretended to be) when she saw the present I offered myself.
She geniunily thought I had spent between one and two hundred pounds on it!

She was less impressed when I settled my workshop in the kitchen though!
on 21 May 2017
This is one of the best bike stands I have ever owned. Well made sturdy and secure. The additional tray is an added bonus which is helpful. Dirty pro tools TM NEW BICYCLE REPAIR WORK STAND NEW DESIGN WITH QUICK RELEASE HANDLE AND CLAMP HOME CYCLE BIKE MECHANICS MOUNTAIN ROAD PROFESSIONAL Highly recommend this product, excellent delivery and I will be recommending it to all my bike friends.
on 12 August 2017
Excellent piece of equipment really easy to assemble and sturdy too, did i not mention, It's must for those who want to work on there own bike with out geting annoyed cause you don't have an extra hand to peddle, change gear and adjust the screws.

With this stand it's taken all the worry away.

How i ever managed with out this ill never know 😀

Can't recommend this enough
on 11 June 2017
The stand is not bad for the money. The extension arm for holding the front wheel in place is a nice touch even if a bit annoying when trying to turn the wheel for cleaning. Obviously there are MUCH better stands out there BUT for the this price you'd be hard pressed to find a better work stand than this one. For home maintenance and cleaning it's perfect. (The bike does tend to move around a bit). To do more exacting jobs like bleeding hydraulic brakes, you probably need a stand that is more solid.
on 7 March 2017
Fantastic product i should have brought one of bike stands a long time ago it makes it so easy for when you have work on your bike it's brilliant and worth every penny. Cheers
on 9 September 2017
Superb sturdy design. The stand is heavy duty. Clamps to lock off the adjustment on the height. There is a stabiliser bar to secure the front tyre to stop movingly around. There is a tool tray supplied also which is mounted to the stand. Great price considering how good the product is.
on 19 June 2014
Beautifully engineered and extremely heavy-duty bicycle work stand. Quick delivery and arrived at the exact minute predicted . . . I was tracking it on the internet . . . I need to get a life!
Although I look upon it as a beautiful work of engineering sculpture and displayed it artistically in the lounge, my wife surprisingly did not exhibit the same enthusiasm . . . but I attribute that to individual tastes
on 5 November 2017
This product has poor quality plastic clamps that just can't hold the bicycle securely. The telescopic portion of the stand kept collapsing and the bike kept moving around even when all the clamps were fully tightened. I have requested a refund as product not fit for purpose.