TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 29 September 2016
Like a lot of people (I hope!) I'm quite fussy about what kind of wine glass I like, and so buying new ones was a bit of a chore.

Too short - or stemless - lack elegance, and I like my bowl to be a lovely open tulip shape that doesn't close too much at the top. I don't like too much of a rim and I like a line, fine stem which just looks nice on a table.

After some looking around, I found these beauties and instantly knew they were perfect. The black stem is lovely and matches the crockery in dramatic fashion, and yet is tidily done so the black doesn't bleed into the clear glass bowl and yet there's no obvious join. The bowls themselves have a large capacity (great!), though if you politely half-fill your glasses, your guests and friends will still end up pretty tipsy after a couple of glasses.

I'm really delighted with these and am looking forward to seeing them on my Christmas table this year.
on 4 January 2016
I bought these for New Year's Eve as I didn't have any champagne flutes.
I soon discovered that they do indeed hold champagne and if you put the glass on your lips and tip upwards it comes out into your mouth.
But alas if you do this several times they tend to give you wobbly legs and eventually you start doing some dad dancing. And you know you've been dad dancing when you get a copy of the video via whatsapp the next day.
Apart from that they are great value.
on 10 July 2016
They were around £7 when I ordered them, so went with the judgement that if I don't like them, I only wasted £7, not the end of the world.

To be honest they are average quality, but not very poor either. You are not paying over the odds for elegant looking glass. They are not as thick as I had expected, so avoid dropping them as they will break. I also recommend avoid putting these in the dishwasher regularly and instead wash by hand.
VINE VOICEon 9 November 2012
I agree completely with the other remarks written about this product. The look of the dark stem against the wine glass really helps to add to the look of the glass. The size of the glass may be on the smaller side, however this helps to enjoy the wine rather than mixing it into a larger size or just drinking it.
The serving size is perfect for those who like to keep an eye on how much they have been drinking.

The set of four means that this is useful for any small gathering or family setting and the glasses do look great on any table top. As mentioned elsewhere, the packing was very well done and the product arrived in perfect condition. Highly recommend.
on 13 December 2015
I don't know how I managed to survive so many years without flute glasses but my partner insists that she has to have them for any type of bubbly grape based drink! Anyway, after looking around at glasses in the local shops which are upwards of £6.00 each, these are excellent value for money and look quite elegant with their smoked glass stems.

No idea how Amazon managed to get them to me in just 18hrs - well done chaps!
on 6 September 2012
I bought these because I already have Luminarc Champagne flutes. The design is the same and it all goes nicely together. Since I have glasses by the same make for over a year now, I can speak about their quality. My champagne flutes are all still standing. If you knew me, you'd know that's quite a feat!
The wine glasses are small. In my opinion, just the right size if you consider an alcoholic unit. For me, right now, they look really small in comparison as we were using that kind of glasses that you can almost put your whole face inside.
Bottom line is these glasses are small, quite fashionable and have what it takes to last you for a good while.
on 12 February 2015
Great size wine glass, and the black stems fitted in with my table decore beautifully. Dishwasher proof as well.
on 4 April 2014
we needed a last minute wedding present and picked these as we could purchase them quickly using Prime - despite low cost item looks more expensive, they appear to be well made and serviceable we were happy with the item. Great value for 4 champagne glasses for under £10. We added a bottle of fizz and ice bucket to make up the gift and it was well received
on 6 February 2017
Love these and champagne is nice in these. Little thicker than some but if you are a Regular drinker of a glass then a bottle stopper and these mean it's dooable
on 12 October 2013
Great Flutes and very elegant with the black stem also very robust as long as they are handled with care really great value for money,would highly recommend this product and the seller as they came well packed in a pollyesterene case inside a lovely cardboard box depicting a picture of the glasses.10 out of 10.TJ120.