DSTE® Pro IR Remote BG-2F Vertical Battery Grip for Nikon D3100 D3200 SLR Digital Camera as EN-EL14
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Built in Infrared remote control function
- A firm, comfortable grip for vertical-position shooting with the Camera. Buttons and controls are conveniently placed and easy to reach for greater comfort.
- Holds two Li-ion batteries or six AA Battery for extended shooting
- The rugged, but lightweight, body design has gasket-sealed controls to resist dust
- When using two batteries, the grip will automatically switch to the second battery if the first becomes depleted. Switching does not interrupt camera operation.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
*In the Box:
1x DSTE Band BG-2F Battery Grip
1x Battery Holder for two Li-ion Battery
1x Battery Holder for six AA battery
1x Infrared remote controller
1x Connect cable
1x User manual
Two years warranty
* Work For Nikon D3100 D3200 SLR Digital Camera
Top customer reviews
Because the batteries slot in from the side, there are no doors that may open unexpectedly and your batteries won't fall out.
The grip adds a fair bit of weight to the camera with two batteries in, but for me personally, I love it as it evens out the weight with the lens and makes the whole thing feel more secure in the hand.
Worth remembering, this doesn't come with a battery so you will have to purchase one separately but I got a third party battery for under £10 from the same company and it works without any problems along side the original Nikon battery that came with the camera. Great product for a great price!
Like all these non-Nikon items, IF you want to use the camera in "portrait" orientation you need to connect a cable [provided] to be able to use the additional vertical shutter button - I don't use it because I don't need it, and I think it is very ugly and awkward.
Instead of the rechargeable Nikon batteries [you can fit 2 at once] you can use a pack of AA batteries [holder provided] as back up - this is very useful and convenient. There is also an infra-red remote trigger provided. Can't comment on that because i don't use it, but I presume it works as well as the rest of the kit.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category