- Also check our best rated Face Mask reviews
[BENTON] Snail Bee High content Sheet Mask Pack 10 pcs Korean cosmetic Korean beauty
|Price:||£15.48 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack is for all types of skin including sensitive and troubled skin types. Instead of water, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water and Snail Secretion Filtrate are used.
- This high content mask pack contains Bee Venom, EGF and various botanical based natural ingredients to help improve your rough and damaged skin from various stress and pollution.
- On to the troubled skin care, soothing, cooling and moisturizing effect, this all-in-one multi-care cosmetic has functional ingredients such as Arbutin and Adenosine which help you to achieve clear and more even skin tone complexion.
- Skin Protection / Nutrition Supply / Skin Vitality Improvement / Skin Barrier Improvement / Damaged Skin Relief.
- Harmful Ingredients Free / Alcohol Free / Water Free / 100% Pure cotton sheet mask.
All cosmetics include a standard expiry indicator on their packaging, which indicates how many months you have to use it once it has been opened.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Beneficial skin types : For all skin types
- Volume : 1 Mask Sheet X 10 = 10 PCS
- Bottle type : Pouch
- PH : Slightly Acidic PH
- Viscosity : Liquid type
- Scent : Unscented (Non-addition of Chemical Fragrance)
- Color : White(Non-addition of Chemical Coloring)
- Expiration Date: 24 months from manufacture date
■ HOW TO USE
1. Prepare your skin with skin toner after washing your face.
2. Open the packaging and place the mask gently over the face make sure it adheres to the face.
3. After 20~30 minutes remove the mask, then pat the leftover ingredients gently into the skin.
1. Do not dispose the pouch after using the mask pack.
Inside the pouch you may find high quantity of functional essence.
This high quality essence not only helps in skin brightening and wrinkle improvement,it further helps skin lifting.
2. Apply to help neck wrinkle improvement and troubled skin around the chest and arms.
If you store in a refrigerator you may feel the extra cooling sensation and further helps calm pore-care.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
I really like Benton's packaging as it's very simple and not overly cutesy, and these packets are easy to open without accidentally ripping the mask itself. Speaking of the masks, they're made of a lovely thickish cotton instead of the thinner cotton-papery kind you get from, say, Innisfree (I'm not being mean, I really like their masks, they're just much thinner) and are very easy to unfold with no tangling. The smell is mild and inoffensive and the serum's not super drippy, which I like - it just sort of stays on your face, but there's usually enough left in the packaging for smoothing down your neck/decolletage if you're into that. While I'd say that they're overall a well-engineered mask and the high quality materials make for a relaxing experience, the results for me just...aren't that great. They're very hydrating and my skin feels bouncier afterwards, but it doesn't impart any kind of 'wow!' effect that I get from other masks, plus every single time I do one of these I find that I wake up with a whitehead the morning after. Literally every single time! I think my skin just might be too oily for these; I feel like if you're dehydrated/dry you'll have a much better time.
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Glycerin, Arbutin, Pentylene Glycol, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Plantago Asiatica Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Ulmus Campestris (elm) Extract, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Aloe barbadenis Leaf Extract, Bacillus Ferment, Azelaic Acid, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, rh-Oligopeptode-1,Beta-Glucan, Betaine, Bee Venom, Xantham Gum, Panthenol, Adenosine, Allantoin
I personally find this mask very nourishing, but not particularly moisturising. I get a LOT of brightness after using this mask, in fact I do save it for special occasions when I'd like some wow factor to my skin. I love the dewy finish that honey extracts seem to provide, my own skin seems to respond really well to these ingredients. I'm on the fence about snail filtrate, I do use several different Korean products with this holy grail included but honestly I couldn't tell you if it's doing all the things that people say. But I have good results from Benton. Sometimes I will prep my skin with another honey product- Scinic Honey Ampoule or Benton's own snail bee steam cream. Then I will layer this mask on top. I find that the fibres do dry out more quickly than my other sheet masks so I do recommend prepping the skin with something else first to extend the wear time. There's a good amount of essence when you put it on, but maybe my skin is just a straw because it's dried out and clinging to my face in no time. Results are great though, I get firm, even skintone each use. The Snail Bee line is all pretty fab, it's great to have high concentrations of active ingredients so you can actually see a difference.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category