- Also check our best rated Concealer reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £3.99 UK delivery
+ £3.99 UK delivery
BENEFIT COSMETICS Erase Paste FULL SIZE brightening camouflage for eyes & face 4.40g Net wt. 0.15 oz. MEDIUM 02
- What it is: A brightening camouflage for the eyes and face.
- This concentrated, creamy concealer brightens and camouflages in one easy step! Targets dark circles, discolouration and imperfections.
- What it does: Benefit Erase Paste is a concentrated, creamy, blendable concealer that instantly brightens and camouflages all-in-one. It has an innovative formula which makes sure signs of stress and fatigue are a thing of the past. These three brightening neutral shades give every gal correction perfection.
- Shade: MEDIUM 02. FULL SIZE 4.40g Net wt. 0.15 oz. BOXED
- Suggested Usage: -Scoop a tiny amount out of jar with spatula. -Dot with ring finger onto any shadowed areas under eyes or on face. -Blend evenly and smoothly.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the brand: All American cosmetics brand Benefit was founded in 1976 by twins Jean and Jane Ford. From its humble origins as a San Francisco beauty boutique, to the make-up mecca it is today, everyone loves their sugary candy colours and vintage inspired kitsch packaging. About the product: Who else loves it! Beauty Bible Award Winner, Anti Ageing Beauty Bible, 2011 Beauty Bible Award Winner, Anti Ageing Beauty Bible, 2012 Best concealer, Company Beauty Awards, 2012 Medium Petrolatum, Lanolin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Paraffin, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate. [+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)]. N° 52n2335-2. Precautions: -Please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?