- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.7 x 10.2 cm ; 27 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 82 g
- Item model number: Ohhja-AiZje-JJ2K00263
- ASIN: B000I5LDYY
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 2 Aug. 2009
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (25 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 18,266 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
BENEFIT COSMETICS big beautiful eyes an eye contour kit TRAVEL SIZE
- A complete eye contouring and concealing kit for all eye colors. (kit is approximately 3 cm x 5 cm)
- cocoa shimmer contour shadow 0.8g Net wt 0.03 oz. (a soft brown shimmer for contouring), rich chocolate brown liner shadow 0.8g Net wt 0.03 oz. (a deep brown for lining and defining)
- Kit includes boi-ing 02 medium 1.8g Net wt. 0.06 oz. (one shade suits most), alabaster pink base shadow 0.8g Net wt 0.03 oz. (a soft pink shimmer shade for highlighting or applying as a base)
- plus a concealer brush and a double-ended contour/liner brush, plus detailed, step-by-step application instructions
- What else you need to know: This little kit is all you need to line, define, and contour your lids like a pro.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
ABOUT BENEFIT Benefit combine candy colour hues with all American charm to create their whimsical cosmetic line. After reaching cult status with their multipurpose Benetint, Jean and Jane Ford forged ahead, creating everything from mascaras, to face primers, blushers and lip glosses; all encased in vintage style packaging, effortlessly capturing the brand's frivolous nature.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I ordered mine from the US approx 5 or 6 years ago as you couldn't get it in the UK easily back then.
Granted that I only wear make up 4 times (ish) per week and I only apply it once in any given day when I do. (it does last all day though)
All that said, I've only used a tiny bit of the concealer. (very powerful) I'm about half way through the lightest colour, but then that's not a surprise given its the base colour. The other two colours barely look used.
The colours go on incredibly easily and the two lighter colours are very pearly. The dark brown is matte and lovely it is too!
Last year I had to have chemo and the matte brown worked incredibly as an eyebrow filler too. You can also use the dark brown as a liner.
I tend to smudge my liner anyway and it does give a lovely exotic smokey look when applied more heavily.
The packaging is fantastic. I've kept the original sleeve it comes in (around the box) and that's just getting tatty now, which isn't bad considering its been everywhere with me. None of the shadows have cracked or broken either.
The box is not only cute, but manufactured with good quality materials and has a great finish. The mirror is real and again hasn't broken in spite of the way I throw my bag around.
You won't need to buy any brushes either, as the ones included are of real bristle and don't shed. I can't say I've ever bothered with the concealer one as the concealer is quite strong and I prefer to use my finger to soften and lighten it.Read more ›
I found it perfect for daily use as it can be very subtle (but still amazingly flattering), or you can darken it slightly for a more dramatic effect.
Incidentally, the grey 'smoking' trio is a favourite too.
With regard to the seller it was here in the time frame that was on the delivery. It arrived exactly as described and i would buy again without hesitation from this seller.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Second time I've bought this kit - great neutrals for daytime use with a brilliant concealer. Recommended.Published 22 months ago by earthspirit
Expected a bit more bang for my buck. Kit contains a small booklet and a few eye shadows with applicatorPublished on 10 Aug. 2013 by Helen
The colours in this set work together so well and last most of the day without requiring touch-up. What stopped me loving this set was the cost. Read morePublished on 9 May 2013 by Kindle Customer
I like this as its compact and so easily transportable. Like the colours but as ever the brushes are very small - no way round that in a compact kit. Easy to use and looks natural.Published on 13 April 2013 by Azza
This is my favourite shadow kit when I want a beautiful and clean look that stands out. It makes my eyes look great but is also quite discreet, so you can wear it to work, to meet... Read morePublished on 24 Feb. 2013 by Camila
Nicely packaged as you would expect from Benefit products. I do not know what how effective this was as it was purchased as a gift for a Benefit fan !!Published on 4 Feb. 2013 by Steven Montague