BENEFIT COSMETICS Posietint - poppy-tinted lip and cheek stain FULL SIZE BOXED 12.5 mL 0.42 US fl. oz
- What it is: A poppy-tinted lip and cheek stain.
- What it does: Benefit's Posietint is a petal-pink stain that plants a kiss of see-through tint on cheeks and lips. With hours of smudge-proof, just-picked perfection, you'll be the prettiest bloom in the bunch!
- Liquid-gel formula blends to just-picked perfection on all complexions and lasts for hours.
- FULL SIZE BOXED 12.5 mL 0.42 US fl. oz
- Beauty tip Give your cheeks a warm, vibrant flush by sweeping CORALista on top of posietint.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
All American cosmetics brand Benefit was founded in 1976 by twins Jean and Jane Ford. From its humble origins as a San Francisco beauty boutique, to the make-up mecca it is today, everyone loves their sugary candy colours and vintage inspired kitsch packaging.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Benefit products combine candy colored hues with all American charm to create a whimsical cosmetic line. The firm was founded in 1976, as a humble San Francisco beauty boutique. Twins Jean and Jane Ford, after reaching cult status with their multipurpose Benetint, forged ahead, creating mascaras, face primers, blushers, lip glosses, all encased in eye-catching vintage style kitsch packaging.
Like many other women, I suspect, I have occasionally used lipstick for blusher, or blusher for lipstick for speed and convenience, and wondered why one product wouldn’t do. So here the one product is, and I really like it. The hint of a tint does pop; it is transparent, gives me a long-lasting fresh appearance. No downside that I can see.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
All in all, I like it, and have been using it both on my cheeks (more often) and lips. It is a good shade for us pale girls, very subtle, but I think it would work on a variety of skin tones. If you're interested in it, and have the money, go ahead and try it...but it might be best to check it out in person first.