on 29 June 2017
Seem well made and little one has had good use out of them.
on 27 September 2014
After my 6 year old outgrew her armbands, I researched all the reviews available and decided on BEMA. They fit really easily, are very easy to inflate and deflate - in and out of the water. Because they are triangular shaped, they are easy to put on and take off. My daughter has not complained about these - her previous ones always niggled her and felt uncomfortable whenever she wore them. Not these though - they are a well thought-out design. Well done BEMA!
on 16 December 2013
These are really good quality arm bands and easily support my 9 year old in the water.
Recommend for older children who still need some support in the water.
on 4 July 2012
I bought this product for my almost eight year old who is average size for her age. They are a snug fit and I doubt they would fit an average sized ten year old when fully inflated. However on a positive note they are very durable and inflate well as I have previously found with BEMA Armbands.
on 26 July 2009
These armbands are great - does what it says on the tin!
I bought the larger size for my four year old and they fit fine!!
on 13 February 2014
Great, i have a four and a half year old. He is tall for his age. These armbands keep him afloat and he feels safe in comparison to his old zoggs ones
on 7 November 2013
I have bought two pairs one for my 4 and 2 year old. They are perfect! Highly recommend. Excellent value for money.
on 19 September 2014
A million times more buoyant than the spiderman ones son had before, wish had got these before.
on 16 April 2015
Super quick delivery. Son loves it. What a great way to increase their confidence
on 17 June 2015
Just what my little swimmer needed