BEBEDOU Clip On Art Cards for Baby * 7 Black and White High Contrast cards for Babies Development, Baby Mobile Newborn Gifts unisex, (Circular cards)
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- CIRCULAR CARDS very handy for little hands BUT NOT TO BE USED AS TEETHING TOYS
- ADULT SUPERVISION needed at all times as these cards are so tempting to put in the mouth
- CAN BE ATTACHED ANYWHERE with the hook and loop provided free in the box
- BOXED GIFT, nice presentation box looks attractive to give as gift to new parents
- GEOMETRICAL DESIGNS , rare on the market, Bebedou thought about your baby's vision development, these geometrical shapes will drift baby's developing brain to intelligently grasp them while looking at these cards
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Once again Bebedou has tailored a Newborn Gift which is the most affordable choice when you are looking for a product which will both impress the parents, entertain the baby and above all help with his brain development! 7 cards in a pack , all black and white and has multi-use. Use from first day when little baby open eyes and explore the world. Watch how these cards will immediately capture his eyes and attract him to keep focusing on them. Did you know, research has shown that black and white, being the ultimate in high contrast, registers the strongest on a baby's retina which in turn stimulates the brain. Strong visual signals to the brain means more brain growth and therefore faster visual development. Along with the other four senses, visual stimulation is crucial in order to help the nerve cells in their brain multiply and connect with other nerve cells. Providing visual stimulation will help your baby's retina to thrive, creating a strong optic nerve and in turn help the visual part of the brain to develop in leaps and bounds. You can help stimulate your baby's vision by placing black and white images such as our books and flash cards around 10 inches away from their face.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They make a lovely gift for a newborn.
They will really love seeing these Beautiful Cards.
Great for Mummy and Baby time.
And will give Baby a good start in learning.
These Cards are made very well.
The Black and White Design is just beautiful.
They are also hard wearing with nice stiff card.
i haven't yet been able to use these with a baby yet.. but look forward to using them when baby does arrive.
Maybe having a 3d aspect to the design would have given extra interest to baby but perhaps thats something the developer can work on in future.
I have never come across anything like this before and can't wait to use it