BEATLES A Long And Winding Road 4-DVD
|Price:||£16.57 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
DVD 1: THERE ARE PLACES I REMEMBER und ONE AND ONE IS THERE: Vier Jungs aus Liverpool machen sich auf, Musikgeschichte neu zu schreiben. Von den Anfängen als 'Quarrymen' bis 1960. DVD 2: HAMBURG AND HERR EPSTEIN und BEATLEMANIA: Die 'Fab Four' aus Liverpool erschüttern Hamburg. Und dann den Rest der Welt. DVD 3: LOVE, LITIGATION, AND LET IT BE Unterschiedliche Lebensentwürfe und Tragödien verursachen ihr 'Helter Skelter', Ihre Musik aber bleibt. DVD 4: NUR in dieser Box erhältlich: Über 2 Stunden Insidermaterial aus dem Kosmos der einflussreichsten Band der Welt. (2003/PASSPORT) PAL, Code 2, Deutsch/English, 4:3, 2.0 Stereo, ca.410 Minuten, 4-DVD im Schuber - last copies
Top Customer Reviews
Since Brian Epstein banned all filming during live shows (one bizarre exemption being 16mm footage shot by Munich police during Beatles concert at "Zirkus Krone Bau", 24 June 1966, presumably for "police instructional purposes" - Epstein couldn't help it this time...) all relevant footage is owned by EMI/Apple and will NOT turn up in whatever obscure box-set advertising "unseen footage" or whatever they might call it... don't get fooled and waste your money!
THIS box-set is only interesting to total Beatles completists in for obscure bottom-of-the-barrel stuff...
- not a single note of Beatles music included
- VERY little Beatles video footage (culled from press conferences etc; NOTHING you haven't seen before, ca. 4 min [out of 410!!], I seem to remember)
- boring endless interview footage from Lennon chauffeur, his stepsister? (at least she shows some Lennon drawings I hadn't seen before), attractive Liverpool Beatles tourist guide etc etc
- only "highlight": Extensive Allan Williams interview who gets his chance to tell what the official Beatles "Anthology" preferred not to include. Acc. to Williams, Johnpaulandgeorge still owe him money for the ferry passage to Hamburg...